Quantcast

Paultards really are idiots

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Not that they are necessarily one-in-the-same, and its very anecdotal, but 4chan gave birth to anonymous, and /pol/ loves Ron Paul. Plus, racism is rampant and open @ 4chan.

Don't make the same mistake everyone who ever reports on anon makes: Even anon alone is not one single unified group.......far from it. It's just a moniker. You know that though......

Just reading what people post, you could catch a span of rick or '?????huh????' posts and say ridemonkey supports RP.

Either way, hacking that douchebag's credit card and making donations to the anti-defamation league is pretty awesome :rofl:

Finding all the RP correspondence is just a bonus.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Don't make the same mistake everyone who ever reports on anon makes: Even anon alone is not one single unified group.......far from it. It's just a moniker. You know that though......

Just reading what people post, you could catch a span of rick or '?????huh????' posts and say ridemonkey supports RP.

Either way, hacking that douchebag's credit card and making donations to the anti-defamation league is pretty awesome :rofl:

Finding all the RP correspondence is just a bonus.
Well sure. IMHO it's........sketchy, to attribute any one thing or any one ideology to "anonymous". Just as often as not they are at odds with themselves. If 4chan is the internet hivemind, it is clearly mad. I am immediately suspicious when ever I hear or read reports of someone claiming to represent "anonymous".

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Well sure. IMHO it's........sketchy, to attribute any one thing or any one ideology to "anonymous". Just as often as not they are at odds with themselves. If 4chan is the internet hivemind, it is clearly mad. I am immediately suspicious when ever I hear or read reports of someone claiming to represent "anonymous".
Related:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Snoop just lost cred with me. I cant beleive that this hasnt been said before...but the rich white motherfvckers in Congress oppose Obama because (I know this my be a shock....) he is black. Black and doesnt kneel before their rich white motherfvcker-ness like Cain and that guy from Florida do. Its not like he is Malcom X, but he is still not a member at the cuntry club...

Obama lacks leaedrship? He only pushed through a health care bill, got Osama, got (Well, helped get...) Khadaffi, got us out of Iraq, will get us out of A-ghan, authorized limited military intervention against pirates, reduced military spending while increasing vets benefits, hired more border patrolmen (Hello Manimal where ever you are...) got rid of dont ask dont tell yadayadayada, all the while fighting off the veiled racism that makes all the crackers hate him. Not to mention the financial disaster left him which he managed to mitigate. And he (Alledgedly) quit smoking.
Just figured out some tool bag named amazon.com neg repped me for this...awesome when you piss off douchebags.