jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
When I chose my gear, after much research, I was operating under the assumption that a lot of it would only last for one thru hike. Then Covid happened and I just kept training with a full pack. So by now my kit has somewhere around 2500 miles on it. Well over one thru hike.

Dude a z packs tarp and polycryo drop cloth. Tent's are heavy! the "emergency" rack at REI is the only stuff someone really needs to live in the outdoors. It's indeed budget friendly, not environmentally friendly.

100k single speed fatbike ride tomorrow? sure why not. First time riding it again since the SSCXWC. Had to fish my dropper post cable through the waterbottle cage boss because I'm short.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Do you or anyone at your company ever use software from Imagine, Marketron, or Wide Orbit? They’re all more ad oriented if I’m not mistaken, but maybe you’ve run across one or more of them?
Nope. For ads we use ad brokers for TV and our streaming platforms are subscription or b2b sale only. Plus me being in programming all I care is if the ad broker sells our ads in high enough numbers so they don't fuck up our schedules.