Quantcast

@@@Phuckit Friderp@@@

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
hello all

Elder kids' school moved to remote today due to the heat. (Their school is without AC.) Baby-kins will go off to preschool as usual. I will cart wife around to her first post-procedure visit in addition to shuttling kids.

Some more Heretics of Dune shall be read.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
FUCK

Have a presentation this afternoon when my team, boss, his boss and his bosses boss. Been so tied up with crap here that I threw together the presentation a little too quickly and barely know what I'll say. OH WELL, maybe I can just hide behind this face mask. Bossman said I have 30 minutes to present, lets see if we even get to 12 minutes LOL. Hopefully there are lots of questions...

COFFEE ME NOW

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
FUCK

Have a presentation this afternoon when my team, boss, his boss and his bosses boss. Been so tied up with crap here that I threw together the presentation a little too quickly and barely know what I'll say. OH WELL, maybe I can just hide behind this face mask. Bossman said I have 30 minutes to present, lets see if we even get to 12 minutes LOL. Hopefully there are lots of questions...

COFFEE ME NOW
you're gonna do great, Champ. we believe in you.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Hello Monkeys, where did Thursday go? Forgot about dentist appointment yesterday, now I owe them $50 and have to reschedule a routine checkup and cleaning.

I have finally decided e13 tires are not for me, going to check out the LBS to see what's available before I decide it's all crap and order on line...

all i can think of is the logistics of getting those building materials up there.
At first glance I thought I saw a tiny travel trailer...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Big tool chest built and ready to take tools.

Just had 1-1 with boss and he just about lost his damn mind when he found out how much time I was spending doing admin and outreach work. It's all the stuff our admin, who we lost last year, was doing for me. Gonna be funny when he takes this up the food chain.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Still trying to catch up, but I have the sneaking suspicion that'll never happen.

At least my boss sent us a congrats card with a $50 gift in there, so that's pretty neat.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
If your boss is not willing to help you with that or concerned about the prep work, he is not a good boss.
Its more of an open ended thing, so not like I'm expected to fill up the 30 mins.

But either way, the bosses bosses, boss, has taken almost 3 times his allotted presentation time, so maybe my short presentation is now too long. :busted:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I suggest black ones. With knobbies.
Agreed but I already changed my mind, going to stick with the minions and just swap the ones I have on the spare set of wheels for the hardtail. Will ride the giggle pig today and not change the tires at all... almost like a job, identify opportunity, seek solution, make an action plan and then go to lunch. :monkey: