Quantcast

pics from sst today

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
so me and a buddy went up to sst today, and since i couldnt ride i took about 60 pics but only got about 15 i liked and here they are, if one of them is you and you it emailed post up your pic# and email or pm me

stepdown/table

steezin the table

mini train

whipping it

styyle

table

boostin

biggest air i saw all day

popular line

hardtail pride

table

jumpin. .

gettin flatter. .

tabler. .

whippin it out

hmmm

enjoy
Eren

PS for anyone thinking of going tomarrow, conditions are pretty mint at the flowpark right now, a lot of recent work has been, props to all the people spendin time out there making everything funner for the rest of us.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Sweet shots! The leafs all over makes the jumps stand out THAT much better. Lots of throwing of the down by all. A few solid crashes as well...hope all involved aren't too beat up.
Nice'n'tacky as expected, but you definitely had to work for your speed in a few spots. I'll take it over loose'n'dusty any time.

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
^^ ash we need to get some pics from the local trail and sst. next saturday? theres also a competition at skatebarn were watching next sat. the 18th from 6-10pm, i guess some "big" names will be there, maybe some pros? the GHY guys are puttin it on.

ps dans d70 helped a bit in those photos.

Dan89

Monkey
Mar 15, 2006
my ass
you mother ****er eren i didnt say you could use my $1200 camera you ****h. im not kidding that was an ****h move you could have at least asked me. thats not even my camera its my dads so **** you.