Quantcast

Pics from the trails...

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
damn Cru, 270 x'd table?!

That invert table is way dope too. Great shots. Love to see the pics of good riders at the trails :thumbs:

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Thanks for the props.

Yeah, there are a few guys out there going brakeless. It's bad ass. You should see Andrew's new bike. It was the We The People display bike at Interbike. The whole thing is that new neon/lime/greenish-yellow color. It's so awesome. And brakeless, of course.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
sick as usual cru.. Ill be coming through early december and you best be blind folding me and taking me out to some spots

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
Thanks for the props.

Yeah, there are a few guys out there going brakeless. It's bad ass. You should see Andrew's new bike. It was the We The People display bike at Interbike. The whole thing is that new neon/lime/greenish-yellow color. It's so awesome. And brakeless, of course.
WTCrap, is what i said when i was watching dew tour in SLC.

local superflowrider mikie atkin was brakes less and the stupid
TV must of thought that irresponsible b/c they only showed one
prerecorded run, he was winning for a long time and ended up
getting 3rd! sucked, he is so styleformiles.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Tater got some good stuff from yesterday...

I am glad you asked . . . I was going to ask you the same thing

When RO isn't taking the steezy pictures, he is getting steezy in the pictures

At least this is different than West Coast's usual face

West Coast's usual face

This never gets old

Neither does this

You can tell by Brett's face that this place is a whole heck of a lot of fun

This is the reason why this this place has gotten so fun

Cru in the Enchanted Forest

Elliot following Cru into the Enchanted forest

Cru killing it old school(be sure to note the chrome and the 50 tooth front ring.)

Cru killing it new school, too

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
dude thos inverts be steezy. this is a friend of mine i ride with, hes got a hole in his foot from his sprocket and tire burn on his shoulder...

nutsssss

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
we've added another solid six pack to the line since you've been down. we're working hard to really establish something here...
Have you seen Timmy? I talked to him a few days ago, and he said he was getting a new Black Market, and was super stoked to start riding again. I told him you guys have been working on your trails, and he said he was gonna come dig/ride with y'all. That fool is a proven digger, and ripper. He needs to be pushed back into the life.

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
yeah no herb sorry wch. y'all send over some moisture, central North Carolina is in EXTREEEEMMMMEEE drought. 60 day remaining water supply for the next town over anyone? here, to get the mood up ill threadjack you again with shots from sunday :biggrin:

this one is for you cru grizzzzzz:

and the ever present john invert:

again, i have to get him to teach me:

and a turndown again for cru:

this threadjacking is now complete, enjoy

photo cred: corey jenkins aka cliff1858

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Have you seen Timmy? I talked to him a few days ago, and he said he was getting a new Black Market, and was super stoked to start riding again. I told him you guys have been working on your trails, and he said he was gonna come dig/ride with y'all. That fool is a proven digger, and ripper. He needs to be pushed back into the life.
He was out at the trails a few months ago. Haven't seen him since. I hope he starts coming out more. The more true heads the better.