Quantcast

Pics of the New Year's Eve ride

jeepmauler

Monkey
Mar 9, 2004
Lynnwood
Thanks for taking the time to shoot/post pics,we chatted for a second but I didn't get your name.I'm Jeff(red stinky w/monster) See ya around

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
well ya know, clickin a million links over and over again is waaaaaaaaay easier

Bullitrider

Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
Seattle
It told me they were too big to upload. What's the deal? The monkey galleries makes you upload one at a time but I've got Pink down to a science. Besides, it's not like you guys are busy at work or anything. Just kidding.

Oh, and yes, Megan, that is the SST place. I saw some pics of you at whistler while I was perusing the galleries. You were kickin' arse up there and the outfit rocks too!

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Bullitrider said:
It told me they were too big to upload. What's the deal? Besides, it's not like you guys are busy at work or anything. Just kidding.
Oh, there's no kidding around it....CD really busy isn't at work :eviltongu

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Bullitrider said:
It told me they were too big to upload. What's the deal? The monkey galleries makes you upload one at a time but I've got Pink down to a science. Besides, it's not like you guys are busy at work or anything. Just kidding.

Oh, and yes, Megan, that is the SST place. I saw some pics of you at whistler while I was perusing the galleries. You were kickin' arse up there and the outfit rocks too!
im not megan, im biggins, her e-poolboy/manslave

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
nope if you are just paying attention to skirts then you are on the path to an enlightened life.

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
okay, what the hell, now biggins is getting credit for the pic? what's going on here! ;)

hey bullitrider, do i know you? are you on a certain 'big bikes' list?

Dave_Schuldt

Monkey
Jun 13, 2004
Seattle
Nice pics, I have trouble with the time delay on my digital, most of the time I miss the action. I'll have to play with it some more to get it down.

Bullitrider

Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
Seattle
Read the thread again Megan. I knew whose booty it was from previous threads. It was my fault for not paying attention to the names. Can you blame me?

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
Bullitrider said:
Read the thread again Megan. I knew whose booty it was from previous threads. It was my fault for not paying attention to the names. Can you blame me?
no, i suppose when it comes to booty, all responses are null and void due to the "male" factor ;)

but dude, i wasn't making a comment about it tho, i really want to know if i know you, do you subscribe to a 'big bikes' list on gmail??

Bullitrider

Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
Seattle
Unless someone posted me I doubt I'm on that list. Where is it?

On the other hand: if you did know me, you would love me. Then Biggins would be jealous. :blah:

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
Bullitrider said:
Good suggestion Lefty. :nuts: I'll remember that for future reference :p .

ok keep reminding it ok ;)

Megan Black said:
okay, what the hell, now biggins is getting credit for the pic? what's going on here! ;)

hey bullitrider, do i know you? are you on a certain 'big dikes' list?
Or otherwise you will end up on that list................. /\
|

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Bullitrider said:
Unless someone posted me I doubt I'm on that list. Where is it?

On the other hand: if you did know me, you would love me. Then Biggins would be jealous. :blah:
she knows it doesnt get any better than me. :love:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
see bibs knows whats up

thanks for gettin my back homes

nice shot by the way

Fire Rider

Chimp
Sep 15, 2004
Kent "Upper E. side"
Hey Megan (GG). He's not who you think, but you are getting warmer, warmer........cold. If you stay in town this weekend lets hit SST. I'll be on the little bike this weekend, the Demo cracked so she's done for a while. Call me.
Thank for the cool pics. Bullitrider!!!

Bullitrider

Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
Seattle
No problem. It's kinda fun snapping them off trying to get some good ones. It's hard to tell how good your focus is on the digi-screen sometimes. It makes it hard to do those in-between-shot adjustments. Those are some of the, shall we say, cleaner shots.

Hey Chad, 38 this weekend? I promise I won't leave my thru-axle at home this time!

Fire Rider said:
Hey Megan (GG). He's not who you think, but you are getting warmer, warmer........cold. If you stay in town this weekend lets hit SST. I'll be on the little bike this weekend, the Demo cracked so she's done for a while. Call me.
Thank for the cool pics. Bullitrider!!!

damn, now I fel bad. First your cable was broke, which I hope I didnt do!! And now your frame is cracked?..I hope that wasnt me either...sorry dude...well thank god for lifetime warranty! but Im so sorry if it was me!

And gooch, sorry bro!..I have never met you before...and you even had my old wheel set, the white double wides....:D