Quantcast

PICTURE TIME: Post your DH rig

Fast Monkey

Chimp
Jun 14, 2003
Washington
Ok, days almost over and I'd like to see some killer pictures. I'm sure this has been done before, but not in the last 22 pages of the DH fourm.

So help a :monkey: see some pretty bikes.

FM

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills

Since the yeti, died, Im getting this! Its so sick, that ultra sick truvatic guide along with that kick ass integrated fender...

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
My Rotec end of last year. Since then I threw on a new Boxxer Race, put 8"Hayes F/R, New Silver seat mast.

Then there is the bike and the Horned One himself....me!

One of my bike pre update to the main frame:

VooDoo

asshat
Dec 21, 2001
Toronto
Well, in it's "pre-stolen DNA form"
Hopefully a dorado, profiles, evil guide/pedals/chainring by next year. It makes a toit' little jumping bike now tho...
Too bad the front pads are eating into the rotor and the spider is bent to **** :rolleyes:

Attachments

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
here is my bighit comp right now. but on like thursday or friday next week ill have a pic of it with the new super t that im getting. should come in on about wednesday id say. maybe thursday.
but anyone want to buy my dj2 fork for like 200 bucks. if you do email me. but hers the pic.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Here's my soon to go bye-bye baby. Check in the Buy & Sell. Sorry for the crappy picture but it's a digital still from my video camera. Still...she sure is pretty. Oh, and my dog Drexel in the background...he's faster than you....hands down.:D

BAC5.2

Chimp
Feb 20, 2003
Originally posted by DHracer1067
here is my bighit comp right now. but on like thursday or friday next week ill have a pic of it with the new super t that im getting. should come in on about wednesday id say. maybe thursday.
but anyone want to buy my dj2 fork for like 200 bucks. if you do email me. but hers the pic.
How old are you dude? Maybe it's just me (I hope it's just me) and the fact that I got 3 hours of sleep, but not only does the bike look extremely tiny (like a 20" rear wheel, and 24" front wheel), but you look tiny as well. Weird... I need some sleep...

Here's mine (sans cranks)....

Attachments

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Originally posted by narlus
what's the over/under vegas line on the days on market? ;)
Bally's isn't putting the over/under in days but months. The current in months is 6 months.

The over/under on how many times he drops the price is 4.

The over/under on how many posts he complains about no one buying the bike is 3.

:D :D