Quantcast

pink shirt photographs

jcook90

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2006
Connecticut
i still want the pic of me flipping over the bars in the US open berms shouting at you.

You gonna be shooting tomorrow?

Rob Munro

Monkey
Jul 22, 2005
thank god you are back. looking forward to seeing some quality pictures again. With the Mt. Creek ban and not being able to sell the photos, I give you a lot of credit for shooting.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
had a great hour of shooting today, good to see everyone again even if it was a quick hi off yelling off the lift. course seemed fun (only got to the top of alpine)

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
iridemtb - thanks

dtg haha there were plattekill people next to me and all they hear is me screaming you stole my bike that kid stole my bike and snap tape breaks. haha i didnt even get the whole tyre in the picture:(

davetrump

Turbo Monkey
Jul 29, 2003
i saw the pink shirt all over the course today, his pink getup was almost as bright as my all white one... wonder if any of the pics will turn up anywhere?

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
i looked at the pictures today, a lot of them were really dark, but i saw one good one of you and 2 good ones of lee.

dhsean

Chimp
Dec 5, 2006
They have been at the last few races but their website has not been updated since August 19th. What gives?

On a side note: I don't mind paying for photos (time+effort=money and nothing is free) but they also use them in their magazine. Is there any kind of compensation if they use a picture of us racing? (Free photo, etc...)

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
i really have nothing to do with strictly dh besides their photographer and sometimes writer. if you have any questions please email strictly. i am not running, or behind strictly dh.