Quantcast

places to ride around boone NC?

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
I'll make this short because typing one-handed sucks and I broke my collarbone on friday.

I apologize for my first response, I was in a hurry and it came across wrong. Honestly, some of the popular local trails are of questionable legality, and I just didn't want anyone to drop the wrong name on a forum. I would have been happy to show you around if I'd had internet access and could have talked through PM. I didn't mean to come across as such an ass, I was just trying to be sure that it was established that some of the trails in the area could get people into trouble if a big ride was organized on them. After I posted that I didn't have e-web access all weekend because I was riding (crashing) at sugar. The rap is what happens when you give your friends your password and tell them to back you up on ridemonkey;).

Again...real sorry I came off all wrong, I wasn't trying to say some "locals only" bs, just trying to make sure no names of illegal trails show up on the internet, those don't need any more traffic than they already have.

Jeff and Jon, if personal attacks are the way you wanna go, that's fine that you want to insult me, but I obviously take internet sh1t talking a WHOLE lot less seriously than you two.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
spoken like a true gimp. heal up fast man cause there is to much ridding to be had come school time.

ohh and guys why dont you acctually come to a race and get to know tp. who knows you might acctually find that he is a kick ass guy and well is more than willing to help anybody out, and surprisingly there is a very good reason behind what he did.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
spoken like a true gimp. heal up fast man cause there is to much ridding to be had come school time.

ohh and guys why dont you acctually come to a race and get to know tp. who knows you might acctually find that he is a kick ass guy and well is more than willing to help anybody out, and surprisingly there is a very good reason behind what he did.
'preciate it eric good to see ya'll the other night. hope ya'll were safe on the mountain lotsa nasty falls out there this weekend.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
yeh man it was good to see you and finally meet tyler and dsapp man. yeh we all made it out okay, and i should have some pretty good shots from the race too. i had about 5 or 6 crashes, but nothing serious and came out about 15 secs behind dsapp in the finals.

JeffKill

Monkey
Jun 21, 2006
Charlotte, NC
Jeff and Jon, if personal attacks are the way you wanna go, that's fine that you want to insult me, but I obviously take internet sh1t talking a WHOLE lot less seriously than you two.
I dont talk sh!t. Nobody personally attacked you. I called you out for acting like an a$$. Nothing wrong with that. You manned up and apologized to the guy, and thats all I really wanted to see.

ohh and guys why dont you acctually come to a race and get to know tp.
I dont race and dont care to. To each his own.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
I dont talk sh!t. Nobody personally attacked you. I called you out for acting like an a$$. Nothing wrong with that. You manned up and apologized to the guy, and thats all I really wanted to see.
Ass pirate...calling me gay...saying I give reach-arounds?? calling me an ignorant sh1t??

you're right...not hostile at all. I don't take things real personally but those aren't exactly friendly words.

I'm done with this thread.

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
t-pirate said:
yeh man everybody wrecked i think...no worries. i was actually riding well when i went down too....ya just never know.
Come to think of it, I don't remember crashing at all this weekend. I came really close many times, but I never fell off the bike. I played it safe on my race run, didn't crash, and came out on top. Everybody else was coming down counting how many times they crashed. Still, I think I should pin it more next time though.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
T-Pirate
Smokin on that dank bud strand
I posted on this sh!t
now it's way outta hand
Seems like I've created a monster and it's eatin you alive
so much for the chill high country vibe
you dudes be trippin like mario
After a mushroom snack
Hataz wana talk sh!t
Boone's got my back
So continue with the pissin contest
that started while I wasn't here
While you were venting your anger through the keyboard
I was crackin another beer
Apparently I'm a butt pirate
And I will steal your booty
But if jeffkill tries it, hide your ass (he's kinda fruity)
at that I rest my case
Maybe I'll see ya face to face
Cause I'm sure we'll all be gettin krunk
this weekend at the Sugar Race
DJ Trilliam...that was classic. I can't wait to hear the freestyle battles this fall.