Quantcast

plans for lowering sherman travel??

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
i remember someone (i think boyboy??) tLking about lowering your shermans travel by cutting the springs and using pvc. does anyone have the exact step by step or genral process by which you do this? manitou is currently out of the parts to convert my firefly into a jumper and i desperatly need to drop the travel down.
thanks a ton in advance

Sideways

Monkey
Jun 8, 2002
Asheville, North Carolina
dexter said:
i remember someone (i think boyboy??) tLking about lowering your shermans travel by cutting the springs and using pvc. does anyone have the exact step by step or genral process by which you do this? manitou is currently out of the parts to convert my firefly into a jumper and i desperatly need to drop the travel down.
thanks a ton in advance
Tan, Dark Green, Navy Blue

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
i found them on nsmb.com and they were sooo vauge it took me 2 hours to get it started and when i think i finally got it right and reinstalled it my sponge thing ripped open and blew apart
bad times

ThePirk

Chimp
May 25, 2004
Seattle Wa
dexter said:
UMM... Hacksaw? :)

Rik

Turbo Monkey
Nov 6, 2001
Sydney, Australia
I like that users idea of Manitou selling different shaft and spring kits to alter travel. That'd really give them a selling point for the "I want a fork to do everything" market.