Quantcast

Plattekill #1 Results?

Hey, anyone have the Plattekill #1 Race results yet? or is it too soon to be asking since the race itself took place Sunday (today)? It SUCKS soo bad that i couldn't be there.....and i want to know how everyone did (including my team).....damn school work screwed up everything....well cant help it...all i can do is wait for platty #2. Thanks for the help guys.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Race was pretty good, the course was dry and technical in some spots near the bottom. No one got medivaced out to my knowledge, but i wasnt there on saturday.

Couldnt have asked for better weather, and as for results i know that kurt won the Jr. X catergory with a 3:15. :(

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
mack said:
Race was pretty good, the course was dry and technical in some spots near the bottom. No one got medivaced out to my knowledge, but i wasnt there on saturday.

Couldnt have asked for better weather, and as for results i know that kurt won the Jr. X catergory with a 3:15. :(
3:16. 6 seconds off Jamie Ford's winning Pro time.

konahucker43

Monkey
Jul 18, 2004
central NY
mack said:

thanks mack, yeah i was just feeling that course i guess

Tom Church

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
Beacon, NY
Ford is 100% committed this year...watch for him. I've been riding with him all winter...he is in really good shape...he kills most of us up the hills with us on XC rigs and him on hid DH rig...

Tom

Cant Climb

Turbo Monkey
May 9, 2004
great course and typical Plattekill weather.....
Saturday at 4 pm my teethe were chattering while
wearing 3 layers of clothes.
Sunday at 12:30 i was getting sunburn.....

once again, great course
very very physical and tech.

new kids out there are flying, is good to see some new blood.

jrfor0

Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
there are a few photos of the race on platty's web site. just go to the 2005 photos in the race section and there is a link to the photos from this weekend.

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
Tom Church said:
Ford is 100% committed this year...watch for him. I've been riding with him all winter...he is in really good shape...he kills most of us up the hills with us on XC rigs and him on hid DH rig...

Tom
im so glad i spent most of saturday riding with him