Quantcast

Plattekill "We Are Open" Memorial Day Weekend

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
from the website: http://www.plattekill.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=147&Itemid=0

Memorial Day Weekend & Specials...
May 24-25
This is gonna be a GREAT WEEKEND to hit the trails at the Plattekill Bike Park. The classic triple side chair will be running from 10am-5pm. The trails are in prime shape and best of all the lift lines will be short. Perfect riding weather with predicted temp’s in the mid 70’s and sunny weather on tap...a great weekend for some mountain biking, camping and bbq-ing!!!

We've ALSO got some SUPER SPECIALS for this Memorial Weekend:

FIRST UP: This weekend (and all season) we are offering anyone who buys a lift ticket on Saturday, their Sunday ticket for just $10!!! A $20 SAVINGS!
"WE ARE OPEN" WEEKEND SPECIAL: This weekend only, anyone with an '08 bike season pass from anywhere will get their Plattekill lift ticket for 1/2 PRICE!* Just $15!!!
*Season pass and i.d. required

2008 PLATTY PASSHOLDERS: We've got a special for you too! This weekend bring a friend and they will get their ticket for 1/2 PRICE! Just $15!!!

So come on up, sample our great trails, enjoy a great weekend in the mountains and all for a great price! Hope to see you here!!!

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
argh! you're killing me. slc resorts ain't even open yet!

btw, it's set in stone we'll be there in sept. and with any luck i'll get to sneak in a trip before then too.

in the meantime can someone please take a couple runs for me? thanks. ;)

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I was at Pkill during the us open last year and it was a very fun vibe. pretty empty so you had the whole mountain to yourself.