Quantcast

Please allow me to present Sexy Thong Panties...

Status
Not open for further replies.

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
pepe said:
Yeah - well, not all of us are so enamored with ourselve that we video our rides and post them all so we become some sort of self made icon. Talk about boring.
SWING!!!!!!!!!!!!

...and another miss for the fragile rube from Texas.

Once again, your cluelessness isn't surprising.

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
BurlyShirley said:
You could save your self alot of annoyance by simply not coming here if you're so against what people post.
Pop another pill already.

You're confusing being annoyed with being incredibly amused (by Loco and by you, in this thread).

HTH.

pepe

Monkey
Jun 13, 2006
North of the border
justsomeguy said:
You don't even realize how pathetic you are. That's funny.

Yeah, report me, whine about someone who repeatedly makes you look like a complete idiot (not like that's hard, or there aren't dozens of folks who do that without any effort).

Apples and oranges fruit cake. Not that I expect you to understand the difference (given your posting history, etc. , etc.)
Some people park in garages, some take pics I guess. It's funny how you come to a bike forum and talk trash about pics of a bike. There have been ride pics too, but it's never good enough quality, or not tough enough, or something. Who are you kidding? There is no way you can know Jesus to know what he thinks about laminate. Chat away, you are just looking more and more dumb.

pepe

Monkey
Jun 13, 2006
North of the border
justsomeguy said:

You're confusing being annoyed with being incredibly amused (by Loco and by you, in this thread).

HTH.
You really are a piece of work. I am really pleased that you think so highly of yourself. That at least will help cancel out that I think you are a steaming pile of garbage out in the grand scheme of things.

Why come here to start flame wars? It's stupid.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
justsomeguy said:

HTH.
Well if you're just taunting loco for the hell of it, proceed I guess. But I plan on posting pics of a freshly built ride when Im done w/ it, and you can die of asscancer if you dont like it.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
justsomeguy said:
It depends upon which ride is chosen for which ride.

The original comment is aimed at the "bikes as jewelry" crowd and/or the crowd of folks that are, or seem to be, more wrapped up in their equipment rather than riding.
Ehm... :think:

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
pepe said:
Some people park in garages, some take pics I guess.
Hey fruitloop, people ASKED for garage ideas. I posted a picture of my garage. It bothered you enough to mention the pictures on numerous occasions. That speak volumes about you.

You posted generic pictures (sub-generic??) of your bike, unprompted. I commented on the tacky laminate. You got bent.

C'est la vie!

p.s. We park in the garage as well. Unreal, eh!

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
justsomeguy said:
Context is key.

Not that I expect you to undrestand that simple concept.
It's not like that car hasn't been posted at least 50 times on RM already, eh?

You probably even setup a tripe to take that picture...

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
pepe said:
I am really pleased that you think so highly of yourself.
There are your overwhelming feelings of inadequacy again.

Is it time to hide behind another name change yet?

You're about due.

pepe

Monkey
Jun 13, 2006
North of the border
Problem solved. Go ahead and call me a grade schooler now. It speaks volumes about you, dillhole. I'm done with you.

Unread Today, 07:11 PM
Remove user from ignore list
justsomeguy
This message is hidden because justsomeguy is on your ignore list.

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
blue said:
It's not like that car hasn't been posted at least 50 times on RM already, eh?
That's a lie.

blue said:
You probably even setup a tripe to take that picture...
Yes, tripods are typically used for 2.5 second exposures.

If you knew a little bit about basic photography you could get the similar results!

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
pepe said:
Problem solved. Go ahead and call me a grade schooler now. It speaks volumes about you, dillhole. I'm done with you.

Unread Today, 07:11 PM
justsomeguy
RUN AWAY!!!!!

Name change time again Loco!

pepe

Monkey
Jun 13, 2006
North of the border
Unread Today, 07:15 PM
justsomeguy

To borrow from BS -

Good one. I am sure you really blasted me there.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
splat said:
So what were you using for lighting on the car ? It wasn't a flash and it obviously wasn't strong , because nothing behind it is lit up.
His shining self envy?

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
justsomeguy said:
That's a lie.
You sit, bashing Loco for posting a picture of his bike, yet you've posted far more crap about your car and ****ty fisheye snapshots of garbage than bike-related stuff.

Go back to your gheyass little website, douche.

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
splat said:
So what were you using for lighting on the car ? It wasn't a flash and it obviously wasn't strong , because nothing behind it is lit up.
Ambient light which means:

Two 300 watt bulbs in the garage ceiling, two exterior light fixtures (wattage unknown), bleed through from street lights, and one 60 watt bulb in each of my garage door units.

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
blue said:
You sit, bashing Loco for posting a picture of his bike, yet you've posted far more crap about your car and ****ty fisheye snapshots of garbage than bike-related stuff.
Another lie.

blue said:
Go back to your gheyass little website, douche.
Damn, just when I think you can't post anything more retarded, you come up with this gem.

Awesome!

p.s. Get me a roast beef on light rye, extra mustard, easy on the onions, stat!

splat

Nam I am
Now sitting back Watching this thread . I was making some observations.

first whay does every one defend Loco , when He's being stupid!!!

Because he sure as hell was!!

Loco , needs to learn a) when to just STFU!!! b) the simeple fact that he does not always have to have the last word. c) think before he types !!

Lets look at this , this is the post that set loco off

justsomeguy said:
It's about the ride, not the ride.
and it is a 100% correct! I mean for example I saw a kid killing some 4 foot hucks on a trek 4500 , you could put me on a Bullit , and I still couldn't do as well as him.

So Loco , could have a) Ignored it and contiuned on ( probabaly the best solution) b) said , Yup so Tommorow I'm taking it out to some dirt jumps/Ride or c) Just said yup, I need all the help I can get , But no Loco , has to get all confrontational and look like a bigger and bigger idiot with each post

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Wow this thread is almost as big of a trainwreck as Derk's "I got sneered at today" thread.

But I have to agree with JSG, how dare Pepe post a picture of his new bike on RM, what the hell does he think this is some sort of bike related message board. I say bam him.

And god forbid a picture gets posted that was taken in a kitchen. Or worse yet by an individual that doesn't own a D2X or a 911 Turbo. But on the upside Pepe's picture was properly exposed (or very close anyway) as for the 2.5 second exposure on the 911, it's about 1.5-2 stops under and you can hardly see the bike. But why would we want to see a bike anyway?

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Splat, I like to **** with loco as much as the next guy, but you cant be serious...

Knocking the guy for his countertops, slamming him for posting pics of a new ride? :rofl:

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
maxyedor said:
as for the 2.5 second exposure on the 911, it's about 1.5-2 stops under and you can hardly see the bike. But why would we want to see a bike anyway?
It would've looked so much better in HDR (or even just merged...), but then again, I guess JSG lacks "basic photography knowledge".

splat

Nam I am
BurlyShirley said:
Splat, I like to **** with loco as much as the next guy, but you cant be serious...

Knocking the guy for his countertops, slamming him for posting pics of a new ride? :rofl:
I am serious, And How many Pictures have all of us posted where some one Jumps on the side items in the picture , RIPs Woks and Microwaves come to mind very quickly. ( lets see People have made fun of my Garage , and the name of my dentist from things seen in pictures. )

and the other line It's about the ride, not the ride. Is not ripping him for his new ride. Understand its meaning .
the way I interupt it is: Its a Nice bike, But lets see how it rides and does it make you any better . Has ther eever been a picture posted with loco actually riding a bike ?

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
splat said:
I am serious, And How many Pictures have all of us posted where some one Jumps on the side items in the picture , RIPs Woks and Microwaves come to mind very quickly. ( lets see People have made fun of my Garage , and the name of my dentist from things seen in pictures. )

and the other line It's about the ride, not the ride. Is not ripping him for his new ride. Understand its meaning .
the way I interupt it is: Its a Nice bike, But lets see how it rides and does it make you any better . Has ther eever been a picture posted with loco actually riding a bike ?
Ok I give up. Loco's the asshole :confused:

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
splat said:

Your scuzzy logic and spacey punctuation in your posts makes my head hurt.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Shooting fish in a barrel? Oh you mean easy and pointless?

Coming to a bike forum and giving people crap for talking about bikes is sad and ridiculous.

But taking the bait ain't bright neither.

pepe

Monkey
Jun 13, 2006
North of the border
splat said:
Now sitting back Watching this thread . I was making some observations.

first whay does every one defend Loco , when He's being stupid!!!

Because he sure as hell was!!

Loco , needs to learn a) when to just STFU!!! b) the simeple fact that he does not always have to have the last word. c) think before he types !!

Lets look at this , this is the post that set loco off

and it is a 100% correct! I mean for example I saw a kid killing some 4 foot hucks on a trek 4500 , you could put me on a Bullit , and I still couldn't do as well as him.

So Loco , could have a) Ignored it and contiuned on ( probabaly the best solution) b) said , Yup so Tommorow I'm taking it out to some dirt jumps/Ride or c) Just said yup, I need all the help I can get , But no Loco , has to get all confrontational and look like a bigger and bigger idiot with each post
He insulted my house, dude. Instead of noting that, you have to find fault in me. If you are what this place is about, I may as well be banned. I am not leaving on my own volition, but if you think that I have to be badgered by a douchebag like you, you are dead wrong.

pepe

Monkey
Jun 13, 2006
North of the border
splat said:

You are an ass. Period. I never even commented about him talking about the ride. Read the thread you illiterate mole.

pepe

Monkey
Jun 13, 2006
North of the border
Opeth said:
Seriously grow up.
Every time Splat posts in a thread I post in, he criticizes me. I am tired of him. If you don't mind people bashing you, fine. I don't dig it. Ride pics are uploading to photobucket, since you are worried about it. Lame feedback, bro.

Please allow me to prese... 06-17-2006 08:16 PM At least JSG rides. Opeth.

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
maxyedor said:
And god forbid a picture gets posted that was taken in a kitchen. Or worse yet by an individual that doesn't own a D2X or a 911 Turbo.
That's a red herring (look it up).

His car and/or his camera have nothing to do with the silliness of his post.

maxyedor said:
as for the 2.5 second exposure on the 911, it's about 1.5-2 stops under and you can hardly see the bike.
You need to spend less time skulking around sportsshooter and more time focusing on your alleged "craft." It also looks like it's to calibrate your monitor. I can see the bike just fine on my calibrated monitor...

Since you seem to be having so much trouble, here it is at +1.5...

Definately not the feel I was looking for. The background draws attention away from the bike, like most automatically exposed photos...

Status
Not open for further replies.