Quantcast

Please allow me to present Sexy Thong Panties...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
pepe said:
Every time Splat posts in a thread I post in, he criticizes me. I am tired of him. If you don't mind people bashing you, fine. I don't dig it. Ride pics are uploading to photobucket, since you are worried about it. Lame feedback, bro.

Please allow me to prese... 06-17-2006 08:16 PM At least JSG rides. Opeth.
I was honest though, that is the difference and I did leave a username.

I can live with it because I take about 99% of the stuff online with a grain of salt. I've met splat before, and he's great company. I'm not one who is afraid to speak their minds either, so seriously grow up.

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
OGRipper said:
Shooting fish in a barrel? Oh you mean easy and pointless?

Coming to a bike forum and giving people crap for talking about bikes is sad and ridiculous.
Pay attention.

I gave him crap for his Formica/Wilsonart. (Note that I wrote nothing about the attempt at a matching rug).

I also made the comment that "it's about the ride, not the ride."

If you confuse that with "giving people crap for talking about bikes" that's your problem to work through...

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
justsomeguy said:
That's a red herring (look it up).
You need to spend less time skulking around sportsshooter and more time focusing on your alleged "craft." It also looks like it's to calibrate your monitor. I can see the bike just fine on my calibrated monitor...
I'm sorry for visiting/ being a member of a forum that you do not like. As for my monitor it is calibrated, but that was not how I came to the conclusion that that picture was underexposed, as my monitor is calibrated to my printer, so that what I see is what I print. I looked at the histogram and noticed that there is almost no information in the midtones, and now shadow detail. Also not criticizing the way you take pictures, but if you were tying to emphasize the bike, why put the car in the shot at all?

To each his own, Pepe has one type of counter top you have another, who cares. He is happy with his new bike, and wanted to share. I think his new bike looks pretty cool and am glad he shared pictures. I also don't care if he does or doesn't ride as much as somone else, personally I beleive he does ride, just because he doesn't post a buch of pictures of himself riding does not meen he's a worthless hack. Also who cares if, or why he changed his name?

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
maxyedor said:
I'm sorry for visiting/ being a member of a forum that you do not like.
Another red herring.

At least you're consistent. Why do you assume that I "don't like" sharpshooter.com just because I point out your silliness on ridemonkey?

Nothing could be further from the truth.

maxyedor said:
As for my monitor it is calibrated, but that was not how I came to the conclusion that that picture was underexposed, as my monitor is calibrated to my printer, so that what I see is what I print.
Then you need to understand monitor calibration a little bit better before you try to feebly talk smack next time around.

maxyedor said:
I looked at the histogram and noticed that there is almost no information in the midtones, and now shadow detail. Also not criticizing the way you take pictures, but if you were tying to emphasize the bike, why put the car in the shot at all?
Again, I'm laughing at your critique. The midtones were demphasized to draw attention to the bike. If they were highlighted, like your ideal generic auto exposure hack shot (see your +1.5 stop exposure, as requested), the photo would be much less "dramatic" and have less "pop."

maxyedor said:
To each his own, Pepe has one type of counter top you have another, who cares.
If that's a question, you forgot the question mark.

The answer to your question is that I, and at least a few other folks care, since his response, which is deeply rooted in his overwhelming feelings of inadequacy, are amusing, in a retarded dog eating its own feces kind of way.

maxyedor said:
He is happy with his new bike, and wanted to share.
And people responded, just like Loco (or whatever his nom de jour is) has in the past.

maxyedor said:
I think his new bike looks pretty cool and am glad he shared pictures.
I'm not as impressed as you are apparently. It's like looking at catalog pictures, albeit much poorer quality in a much poorer setting.

maxyedor said:
I also don't care if he does or doesn't ride as much as somone else, personally I beleive he does ride, just because he doesn't post a buch of pictures of himself riding does not meen he's a worthless hack.
Another red herring. Is that a character flaw or are you having special issues tonight?

Where have I ever claimed that he doesn't ride just because he posts lame, but amusing, static pictures of his bike?

maxyedor said:
Also who cares if, or why he changed his name?
It's not a question of "if", that's a fact.

Oh, I 'care' because the whole Loco-JRB (??)-Pepe morphing is so hilarious in a fragile e-period, "I'm a total drama queen" kind of way.

It's REALLY funny.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
stevew said:
Why, your ignore function doesn't work?
It has, for the past three months. I just grow tired of him ****ting on nearly every thread he comes across if it doesn't meet his specifications.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
justsomeguy said:
It depends upon which ride is chosen for which ride.

The original comment is aimed at the "bikes as jewelry" crowd and/or the crowd of folks that are, or seem to be, more wrapped up in their equipment rather than riding.

What you talking 'bout Willis???

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
blue said:
It has, for the past three months. I just grow tired of him ****ting on nearly every thread he comes across if it doesn't meet his specifications.
...and we should care what you think because....????

:rofl:

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Man oh man....

So a guy posts a picture of his freshly built bike and the thread derails itself into this. Sad.

I may not post here a lot, but I'm here a lot - and have been for a while. I'm not sure what is going on around here lately, but it's not good.

And....what the hell is with "Justsomeguy"? Do you need more fiber in your diet or something? This is supposed to be a "fun" place to hang out on the net. With the increase of slamming people for really no good reason, as well as personal attacks (from multiple posters)....this place is becoming a "not so fun place".

I'm beggin' the mods to clean this place up. I know that you guy's can't be everywhere at once, but when you see trash, please pick it up and throw it away. I know that you guy's are trying, as evidenced by the sticky above, but don't be afraid to "remove" people that are stirring up this crap. You sure won't offend me.

OK, you guys can start my negative feedback now....but have the balls to leave your name. :)

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Ridemonkey said:
I've issued some vacations. Thanks to those of you who were smart enough not to participate.
I hope justsomeguy is still around.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
A little O/T, but does anyone else think it's funny that as soon as loco changed his handle he's now way in the green? Hrm, "loco sucks" was just a fad I guess....

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Ridemonkey said:
I've issued some vacations. Thanks to those of you who were smart enough not to participate.
I'm sorry you had to do that.

Some people never learn to use the ignore function... :nonono:

Status
Not open for further replies.