Quantcast

Please take the OLN TV Survey

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
FYI/A:

OLN is asking people to take a survey on cycling events they have and will possibly cover in the future. There is a link to the survey at the following: http://www.velonews.com/pr/prn/articles/7123.0.html

I think it would be a good thing for as many cyclist fill out the survey as possible so we still get coverage. I know listening to Al Trautwig is painful, but I like the alternative even less.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
jacksonpt said:
bummer that they are only interested in road events.
Thats exactly why you should fill out the survey, make them understand!
:angry:

What non-cycling related programs do you watch on the Outdoor Life Network (OLN)? (use specific show titles when possible)

MBC's Answer: none. Less bass fishing and hunting shows

What networks do you watch cycling on, other than the Outdoor Life Network (OLN)?

Cycling is on other networks?

Would you be interested in the opportunity to view complete coverage of a race not featured on OLN’s weekly cycling series on a Video-On-Demand or Pay-Per-View basis?

OLN's MTB coverage in the past has been horrible. I would not pay for a five day race edited down to an hour.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i listed all mtb stuff, i guess its the only way to get coverage though

J

JRB

I just learned that OLN means Outdoor Life Network. :rolleyes: I'd rather ride my bikes than watch other people ride bikes on TV.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
tour de france
tour de italy
tour de spain
race across america (is that still a race?)
fitchburg longsjo classic :)

do i win something?

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
narlus said:
tour de france
tour de italy
tour de spain
race across america (is that still a race?)
fitchburg longsjo classic :)

do i win something?
Congadulations! You have one another sleepy season of road races followed up by bull riding and fishing :stosh: