Quantcast

PM box retardos

HTFR

Monkey
Aug 20, 2002
Chelsea, Quebek
could it be because you have a bunch of sent pm that are saved and taking up space? i hope you get to the bottom of this, good luck and god speed.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Originally posted by zedro
whats with the retarded PM system? my inbox got full at 9 messages before, now it gets full at 5....wtf?
the only retarded component of this system is the user. er, users. :D

(hint: clean out your sent messages and message tracking as well)

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Originally posted by Toshi
the only retarded component of this system is the user. er, users. :D

(hint: clean out your sent messages and message tracking as well)
Godamn zedro...and you wonder why the forums on mtbr have gone downhill....maybe its the mod. :D ;)

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Originally posted by mtnbkr4235
must've been by a few seconds. retarded computers.... 8:06 isn't 8:06, piece of sh*t system, anyone know whatsup with all that stuff?:p
yeah, probably your "sent items" bogging down your clock.

zedro

Turbo Monkey
Sep 14, 2001
at the end of the longest line
haha ok i'm only half retarded. That little pull down menu that says "select inbox" doesnt have an outbox option so i assumed the tightwad server didnt actually save the outgoing messages...i blame a non-intuitive interface....:o: :p

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
haha ok i'm only half retarded. That little pull down menu that says "select inbox" doesnt have an outbox option so i assumed the tightwad server didnt actually save the outgoing messages...i blame a non-intuitive interface....:o: :p
I think you're 2/3 retarded, lol. On the link to the right where it says Inbox, below it in the scroll link thing is a link that says Sent Mail or something to that effect.:rolleyes: :)

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
you did follow all of my advice and clear out message tracking, too, right? to prevent this from ever being an issue, i just uncheck "save a copy in sent items" and "track this message" or whatever the two bottom boxes are when sending messages nowadays.