Quantcast

portland, maine riding

S

seespotendo

hey. so im taking a trip with the family up to portland, maine. would like to do some riding. can u guys direct me to some stuff, trails, etc. looking to do some DH, slopestyle maybe some cross country. what r the best "lift assisted" parks around??

thanks!
nick

fuel90

Chimp
Jun 17, 2008
hey. so im taking a trip with the family up to portland, maine. would like to do some riding. can u guys direct me to some stuff, trails, etc. looking to do some DH, slopestyle maybe some cross country. what r the best "lift assisted" parks around??

thanks!
nick
Check out www.rageonportland.com for riding in and around Portland (cross country) - sign up for the mailing list, many Ragers willing to help or lead rides. For lift service, you'll have to travel 60 - 70 miles to either Sunday River or Attitash.

MikeS

S

seespotendo

ewwwww thats far away. haha.
thanks for the link and the info!

nick

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
60-70 miles is far away?:brow:

Considering my friends and I drive upwards of 300 miles to ride places like SR, Bromont, etc, I'm willing to bet the 50-60 minute drive is well worth it.

Last edited:

DH biker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2004
North East
The drive would be worth it to either Sunday River or Attitash, not bad at all in my opinion. You should have fun there.

RideRMB

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
'Da Hood

thanks!
nick
They're are no LA parks in the immediate
area. The closest is Sunday at 1.48.