Quantcast

Portland ride scnene ?s

SpaZwEll

Monkey
Sep 18, 2002
Emerald VIP
Got a class for work that is in Portland. The dates are either: August 30-Sept. 2 or Sept. 20-23.

Will it matter much on which dates I choose (weather)? And for riding in the area, should I bring my dh or xc?

Also seems like a cool city wondering if I should leave bike @ home and just check the city out?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
bring the dh bike and one of the locals should be happy to show you around post canyon. look in the portland thread in this forum for more, much more :D

zane

Turbo Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Vancouver, WA
Either dates should be fine....and bring the DH bike for sure! There's plenty of stuff to ride on a big bike. I should be free for either dates so post something in the portland thread when you are sure.

SpaZwEll

Monkey
Sep 18, 2002
Emerald VIP
Cool sounds good. I will get back w/ you guys when I have more details. Probably will try to take some time before or after, to get more ride time in. ;)

Get_Some

Chimp
Apr 6, 2004
SW PDX, Oregon
yeah man, there are getting to be more and more of us P-towners/vancouverites comming out of the wood work every day, I'd be happy to show you PC if I'm in town, as I'm sure any of my other fellow portlandites would be, bring the big rig, you'll have a great time...