Quantcast

possible Thursday evening ride.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I might be doing a thursday evening ride. I'll know for sure after tonight but thought I'd see if anyone else was interested.

I'd like to do Tiger or Tolt or something along those lines but could probably be down for anything really.

who's game? (really, I already know the answer to this question....;))

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
pnj said:
I might be doing a thursday evening ride. I'll know for sure after tonight but thought I'd see if anyone else was interested.

I'd like to do Tiger or Tolt or something along those lines but could probably be down for anything really.

who's game? (really, I already know the answer to this question....;))
Time-ish?

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
time-ish would be around 5:30 or so, after work ya know.

skooks stop eating those wild berrys.......

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
"300th", "The Glass School", "Pilchuck Tree Farm", etc.

It's, the Victoria Tract of the Pilchuck Tree Farm. I think I faxed you the map?

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I have to sit at my house while a friend connects the stove in our house up. we've been in it for about six months now, and have no stove....
well, we have a kick ass portable propane stove but it's not really the same as a real stove and it takes up valuble space.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Borneo said:
"300th", "The Glass School", "Pilchuck Tree Farm", etc.

It's, the Victoria Tract of the Pilchuck Tree Farm. I think I faxed you the map?
Oh, that is what it's called...I always called it the tree farm off 300th exit.....Dude....what time tomorrow....I'm interested?

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
what are those trials like? just one big loop or lots a little ones? hills?

I might could be intrested as well, riding solo isn't bad but it makes me think too much...:D

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i'm gonna ride somewhere tomorrow, just don't want to spend the 2 hrs to get to 300th in traffic after work. if nobody around here is riding something close i'm flippin a coin, Tiger, Tokul, Tolt Oh MY!!!! Tapeworm Tokul or Tolt Oh MY!!!

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Skookum said:
i'm gonna ride somewhere tomorrow, just don't want to spend the 2 hrs to get to 300th in traffic after work. if nobody around here is riding something close i'm flippin a coin, Tiger, Tokul, Tolt Oh MY!!!! Tapeworm Tokul or Tolt Oh MY!!!
bring it! i'm down for any one of those, minus tapeworm and maybe Tokul (where the hell is that?)

what time you looking at?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
pnj said:
you should do tolt/mac and I'll show you my loop this time.;)
that sounds like a plan, i just got hired on with my old shop so now i'm gonna actually stay busy working. So i don't know when i can get there! But i'd like to hit it, or you can come down south and i can show you the S. Seatac loop, one loop takes you next to an old graveyard!!!!!! whoooOOOOOOoooooo scawee!!!!

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Ahhh Good ol' Tokul. Just there last Sunday and it's getting better.
It was either there or Vickies tomorrow and I'm already burnt out on Tokul and need a little break. So, Vickies it is. Is Trailhacker in? Snacks, pm me tomorrow afternoon if you guys are in for a tour.
pnj, you need to learn more places. There's at least 7 other riding areas in the Snoqualmie Valley besides Tolt. All worthy after work rides in their own right. And, most are all over the internet if you want to surf a little.

My loop at Tolt is never the same. Too much fun to mix and match. Get up top to Fernworld and Root '86. Hardly anyone rides those. And, save Intro for last since it's the most technical. It's in good shape after the week of dry weather.

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Borneo said:
pnj, you need to learn more places.
trying man, trying...(I just looked on the bbtc site, so I know a bit more now then five minutes ago...) I need to get out more. believe me, I'm not just sitting on my arse on the couch when I'm not out riding.:)

Borneo said:
My loop at Tolt is never the same.
neither is mine, which is why I don't mind going there. I don't know the trail names, I just pedal around.;)

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Skookum said:
welp sorry if anyone missed me..... i usually don't dog people out and if i do i have good reasons. :blah: :)

no problem, no worrys.

I got off work WAY later then normal myself. your buddy (fred?) called me but by the time I got home, he was probably already pedaling up a hill....

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Skookum said:
welp sorry if anyone missed me..... i usually don't dog people out and if i do i have good reasons. :blah: :)
I didn't hear from anyone so I decide to chill at home and get everything ready for Whistler this weekend! :rolleyes: What happened to you Skook? Did you work late?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
MUTOLI said:
I didn't hear from anyone so I decide to chill at home and get everything ready for Whistler this weekend! :rolleyes: What happened to you Skook? Did you work late?
grandma is sick so i was gramma sitting. Have fun at Whistler!