Quantcast

post a recent NBR pic thread........

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
It was a clear sunny day and this one single cloud enveloped the Empire State building.

The sun setting on midtown Manhattan from Brooklyn.

Brooklyn looking up Flatbush ave.

Camera phone pics.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
We had a full moon not too long ago. This is a composite of four different photos taken from my front yard...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
An older photo (I took it last year) that was only recently photochopped. Narlus may recognize the location.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
holy crap...that's hot!! i love full moon photos...something i can't EVER seem to master. :banghead:
I got lucky with the photoshop on that one. I can't take night pix to save my life. I ended up layering the four photos together, a crop here, a snip there and viola!

Thanks for the good vibes. I'm generally a pretty crappy photographer. :p

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
so a friend and i that is in town went on a hike to Douglas Falls today. the waterfall is located in a small patch of old growth forest. this is what we saw.....
on the way up the 8 mile dirt road..

some macro-style shots.

this was the root mass of a big tree that had gotten blown down not too long ago....very cool looking stuff....

the waterfall

amanda standing by the waterfall....

me goofing off for the camera

my friend amanda

and again sitting on a rock with the falls behind her

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
save that for the chick in the photo :biggrin: :weee:

i think i know what photo i want. but i'm still waitin to see what you got in the way of SUNFLOWERS!!! :banghead: :rant:
yeah she is a hot one....lol

well let me know and ill try to round up the few sunflower photos i have.

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
i'll have some tomorrow. i have to buy something to let me upload my photos from camera. right now i only have the capabilities at work.

i tried experimenting with some close ups of the christmas tree ornaments and a couple of sunsets on the beach...i'm hopefully optimistic that one of them will have come out well. :redface:

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
One from a portrait shoot i did Saturday...

I ended up doing 4 different shoots this weekend. I have a ton of images to work through... and I'm loving it!

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
You heard of "trail gnomes" right? Well here we have "trail fairies" as well.

There's a couple places in the local state park where people have set up these little shrines. You have to keep your eye out for them.

and here's one of my wife, three weeks until her due-date, hiking up a steep-ass cliff of a trail. She's nuts.