Quantcast

Post the bike you ride the most

Tetreault

Monkey
Nov 23, 2005
SoMeWhErE NoWhErE
yep thats why this one stayed and the rest got booted out. can always emp-price a new complete DH, FR, or AM bike, takes a lot more time and money to dial in a dream bike like this (things that i currently also no longer have)

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
Did a night trail ride yesterday and a work commute this morning. My do all 06 SX Trail!

Banshee Rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
I ride my Trance X and Glory a bunch, but I have a feeling if I counted actual hours spent in the saddle, it'd be this guy. Tubeless, 1x10, and rad as hell.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
it's a toss-up for me. i ride my two bikes in spurts (well, three bikes including the one i ride at work). if the trails are nasty i ride a lot of street on my hardtail but if the trails aren't pure mud (pretty much all winter) i ride my Uzzi.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Spooky Skeletor. I have ridden it more in the last 6 months than any other bike I have owned, and approaching as much as every other bike I have owned combined in terms of actually saddle time. Still don't have a picture of it.

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
I go in waves. I ride 1-2 bikes for 4 months and then switch. I get bored, but I don't want to sell them either.
This is the only bike I've ridden since August.
Doing about 50mi/week. just enough to make me feel alive.

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Everything I have been riding the past few years warrants this. I haven't touched my fully in almost a year.

Been kind of between frames though. The 2011 Eastern Nightrain frame I got a month ago has an inch of toe overlap on the pedals. sadness.

So it was back to the NS for now.

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
Arrrgh. God, I hate that on a jump frame.
Likewise. I am a huge fan of Eastern product, even after continuing to show them my support after 2 cracked Black Betty's. But I have to admit I was really let down when I built the new Nighttrain only to see that crucial flaw when spinning the bars. Their response to me when I told them about the problem :

"Well you are supposed to tilt your feet back in barspins"
:think:

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
Definitely ride this the most. Changed the tires recently to Conti Race King 2.2s...kind of liked the old ones better. Love the bike, though. Nice, light and simple.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
This. It's a little different now. DH bars, shorter stem, gravity dropper.

So I can ride this stuff if I need to.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Fresh drivetrain on my bike this weekend. New freewheel, long profile spindle, HX chain and Digital sprocket. Remind me not to use race sprockets or cheap half link chains (Charge Masher) again.