Quantcast

Post up your christmas goodies (bike christmas goodies not your underwear and socks)

Bearmntpicnic

Monkey
Oct 23, 2005
charlottesville
i got me a remmedy too. I have a huge head the the large is a little big for me thats my one complaint. Other than that (got a new size) its straight tight. It looks cool as hell, doesnt have flashy graphics, its not too expensive , it breaths well, and it has hasent cracked or broken, it also feels really sturdy not flexy////

Robusto

Monkey
Got some Fox Strafer shorts, HC Jersey, and a Giro Remedy.

My friend got an Avalanche DHS, Hayes nines, Diablous Cranks, and 5050xxs... 661 Pressure suit. 661 helmet, some other stuff I dont remember... I envy him...

Right now Im stuck at home putting his bike together, wishing my parents were rich as well.. :twitch:

BIRDMAN111

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2006
at school dreaming about trails
i got me a remmedy too. I have a huge head the the large is a little big for me thats my one complaint. Other than that (got a new size) its straight tight. It looks cool as hell, doesnt have flashy graphics, its not too expensive , it breaths well, and it has hasent cracked or broken, it also feels really sturdy not flexy////
DUDE!! lemme have youre old helmet!

f0ggy

Monkey
Aug 6, 2006
Ca
I got a new rear wheel, 721 laced to an 07 Hope hub, (hehe), NWD7, The collective, some shirts n stuff, and a Nemesis tuned z1 n Shadow Conspiracy hub (I paid alot for the last 2)

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
My friend Hutch sent over a bunch of hats he painted.

Getting 16 hats for Christmas is funny, but I am giving them to the Sinister/Fast-Times-Training family as President's day presents.

Also, the camera which I used to take these pictures...

al-irl

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
A, A
those park tools cutters a legend been cutting up my pizza for the best part of 3 years, still no sign of it getting blunt.

I got a pair of xt cranks and an mrp lrp guide to use on my trailbike. No excuses now.

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
at mom's, my birthday/christmas present was her paying a good chunk of the money needed to get my new yeti dj, which should be here in a few weeks. i also got a yeti dh jersey, NSX 9 and then some non-mtb related things. at dad's, i got a THE fender for the winter riding, one of the co2 inflator things and a trip to whistler this summer for the week long summer gravity camp. i love christmas.