Quantcast

Post Your Dream Race Breakfast

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I was thinking a big bacon omellette and some oatmeal and some more bacon. Then maybe a banana.

Discostu

Monkey
Nov 15, 2003
Eggs and venison was the standard breakfast this summer camping out at plattekill races.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
I try to get pretty light before a race. Typically, I’ll just eat a granola bar and a piece of fruit—a banana or an apple. Then right before my run I’ll eat another banana, down some Cytomax, and a bottle of water. Once the race is over, beer and junk food!

stubby

Turbo Monkey
Mar 5, 2005
Davidson, NC AKA DURTY THIRTY
chicken pot pie with ice cream and cookie crisp and beef stroganaugh and chicken fried rice and steak fried rice, some mcdonalds double cheeseburgers, some wendys freis, some nuggets from bk, some kfc popcorn chicken, some chocolate cake, and a small diet coke.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Szechuan chicken
Fried Rice
Orange Chicken
Kung Pao

etc...

Chinese makes the best breakfast in the world IMO.

I know sanjay

Monkey
Aug 16, 2004
The OC
i usually cook some ramen and throw a pbr into the water for flavor, and hten put a few back and get ready to get knocked down int he first turn by wade bootes

gemini2k

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2005
San Francisco
2 mcdonald's sausage biscuits with egg, 2 power bars, a redbull, and enough water so that my bladders about to explore at the top of the run.