Quantcast

Post your kona's!!!

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Nice Kona BTW My kid has a pimped stuff, my wife has a 27lb four for XC and I drank coffee from Kona one time and buzzed for days!!!!

Lets show some LOVE, thats a pretty sick looking color and build jake.... ill be down the 14th and ready to ride so the following weekend we will hit alot of stuff and round the troops up....... Make sure its dialed and ready to get the snot kicked out of it, a beat down is coming...........:thumb:

Last edited:

Jakedizzle

Chimp
Jun 29, 2010
lake elsinore, CA
Nice Kona BTW My kid has a pimped stuff, my wife has a 27lb four for XC and I drank coffee from Kona one time and buzzed for days!!!!

Lets show some LOVE, thats a pretty sick looking color and build jake.... ill be down the 14th and ready to ride so the following weekend we will hit alot of stuff and round the troops up....... Make sure its dialed and ready to get the snot kicked out of it, a beat down is coming...........:thumb:
Haha. Thanks man. Yea dude for sure I am down to go. My stuff is all ready for some sweet downhill action.

Tom Church

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
Beacon, NY
Kona = Solid with dialed geometry.

Don't hate.

I ride an Cadabra for my AM bike and I have an Intense Uzzi VP for my FR ride. Lost a pivot bolt and rented a Stinky...besides the suspension not being set up correctly and lower end components, the frame geo felt just as good as my Uzzi. No need to adjust...just pin it and send it.

Kona has been making solid and sick bikes for a long time now.

Tom