Quantcast

Post your Stinky pics!!!

edge

Chimp
Apr 22, 2004
NW495 ECoast
Yeah, I know they're mass produced blah, blah, blah. But I freakin love mine and I want to see how peeps are building thiers up. So lets have it! Here's my trail/fr 02 Dee Lux:

Here's the specs:
02 Frame W/ 6inch Romic
Raceface stem & post & BB
Truvativ Hussefelt cranks & pedals
XT front and rear Der
Evil DRS with sanded down bash guard
Z150FR with the steel steer tube
FSA Pig Pro hset
Mavic 219's W/marzo front hub
Hayes 6 inch hydros
Kenda 2.35 sticky kenitics

Weight: 37lbs

Swine

Monkey
Jan 8, 2003
Alpharetta, Ga
Originally posted by edge
Yeah, I know they're mass produced blah, blah, blah. But I freakin love mine and I want to see how peeps are building thiers up. So lets have it!

]

sweet man, glad your stoked about your ride...freak lovin + bikes=tits':love:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
i haven't had mine for 3 years, but found this pic tonight

lonewolfe

Monkey
Nov 14, 2002
Bay Area
Complete with 6" Super T, Mavic D321's, Hayes hydros, Hussevelt cranks, Hadley hubs, Rhyno Lites, and Fox Vanilla RC with the Big Hit Valving. It comes to 39lbs. I love this bike and will always have a Stinky in my Stable. I may put on Dangerboy plates someday which enables you to get 6" of travel with everything else stock or 7" if you run a 24" rear wheel. But then again, it works great just the way it is.

htrdoug

Chimp
Nov 25, 2001
So.Indiana
Unfortunately I just sold my Primo to a guy in cincy,had ta pay the feds alot of tax money this year.
That's ok,I'll just ride my Chute until the '05 come out and get a sweet new one.
Mass produced is fine by me,what matters is how it makes you feel,and I feel great riding stinkys.

jack123

Chimp
Oct 27, 2003
santa barbara
heres my 04 with sherman sliders, RC with propedal, powertools stem, and ryhno lite on juju dh hub.

soon to come:
trailpimps
evil srs
possibly a 888r
and xt rear derailur(broke the stock xt and had to go to a deore)

Tom DH

Monkey
Apr 24, 2003
UK
Hears my old one it was a stinky dee-lux frame (1999 I think). It was the fist full suspension bike I had and I used to do everything on it.

Attachments

Fulton

Monkey
Nov 9, 2001
Originally posted by Tom DH
Hears my old one it was a stinky dee-lux frame (1999 I think). It was the fist full suspension bike I had and I used to do everything on it.
DAMN! That chainring looks HUGE. Kinda like those bikesyou used to see at mammoth 10 years ago, with the 54t chainrings.........

aaaaahhhh, the memories .....:D

Tom DH

Monkey
Apr 24, 2003
UK
Originally posted by Fulton
DAMN! That chainring looks HUGE. Kinda like those bikesyou used to see at mammoth 10 years ago, with the 54t chainrings.........

aaaaahhhh, the memories .....:D
Yeah it was big I don’t know what size it was though but it was on an old set of black spire cranks as well. I used to do cross-country on that bike as well:eek:

zedro

Turbo Monkey
Sep 14, 2001
at the end of the longest line
first pic taken i guess over two years ago with the prototype plates giving upto 8" rear travel with a longer shock. The lower pic has the updated production plates i made, but now the Stinky is left un-used and un-loved, sometimes calling out to me in the darkness with the soft glow of its neon sticker kit. Dont know if i'll sell it or not.

BTW i still have a set of those upgrade plates for 1999 and 2000 Stinkys in a polished finish, with 3 stock shock settings (5.5" and x2 6.5") and 2 longer shock settings (7"and 8"). They are slightly used (not the ones shown) and i'm willing to part with them for pretty cheap if anyones interested.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Originally posted by zedro
heres a customers bike, probably the nicest looking Stinky in the known universe....
That looks exactly like Monk's old stinky, except he had an 03 monster on it.