Quantcast

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Just picked up some AK47.
bomb ass ****. one hit stuff. can't wait to hit the slopes with this.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Rockie mountain hiiiiiiiieeeeegh.......AK47 & the thin mountain air is just what a casualty of the rat race needs. Now time to hit up the mexican joint across the street for burritos. :drool:

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
got some unnammed stuff last week and i have never seen so much purple on bud before.
from deep dark purples, to light colored parts too.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
A good sativa will always be my favorite! I do think that a sativa high depends more on your mood.

Too bad there are almost no pure sativas out there (mostly cause indicas have bigger buds and get you more "stoned").

Zagreus

Chimp
Jan 3, 2010
S. California
Happy 420 indeed-
ran into MadLib & WildChild at a local MMJ dispensary that I am contracted as a grower for, and guess whose flowers they were buying...

:D

Anyone like pictures?

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Sorry for the late 0420 check-in, buds, but I've been out of town for weeks. How did I manage to get by? A hydraulically-compressed egg of alternating sinsemilla buds of NL#2 and White Rhino stored in a film canister for funk control. Whether huddled in a toweled hotel room with a can bowl or chilling at an outdoor brewpub cafe with a hide-a-toke slugging down dunkelweizen, the K is the healing of the nation. :thumb:

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
you smoked that outta can? I woulda scored some skins & rolled a pinner.

I have some Afgahani & some Grand Daddy Purps in my jar now & a little bit of something wispy that tastes like ass but gets you soooo hiiiiiiieeeeeegh.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Apples work great too. Especially if they're free at the continental breakfast.

ps. Emery is getting tossed to the US DEA by Canada. 5 years in prison for funding the legalization movement. The war on drugs is such a farce

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
you smoked that outta can? I woulda scored some skins & rolled a pinner.

I have some Afgahani & some Grand Daddy Purps in my jar now & a little bit of something wispy that tastes like ass but gets you soooo hiiiiiiieeeeeegh.
I had no choice, same as with the compressing. When trying to be discrete in a fine resort on your boss's $, the ability to contain all smoke(with cupped hand) & not set off the in-room fire alarms/sprinklers nor alert the entire floor to 6am wake-n-bakes and 6pm happy hours becomes paramount. I have not a twig left anymore but I sure had a "memorable" trip. Ya gotta love ye some good afghanica, such as you mentioned. :thumb:

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
win for Philly:
Starting today, anyone apprehended in Philadelphia with about an ounce of marijuana or less could see the charges downgraded to a summary offense.
Take a class, pay a $200 fine and any record would be expunged - that's what is likely to happen now in several thousand cases a year, said Deputy District Attorney Ed McCann.

Just don't expect hands-off treatment by police, if you're caught with a small amount of marijuana, defined as 30 grams or less.
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/20100608_Marijuana_leniency_starts_today.html

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Picked up a new bong a month or so ago, just took a few to half ass clean the thing so I figured I would shoot some pics. It's a Hi Si, it's 7mm all the way through, even the defused bell perc is 7mm. Designed by 2 engineers from Berkeley with 40 years experience, Defused bowl, measurement lines, everything has been super well thought out.

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
i lost a friend that ive had for 8 years tonight.

Sir Smoke-a-Lot,you will be missed more than you can ever imagine.
countless pounds have gone through you with no problem.
you can never be replaced
oohh the humanity

Last edited:

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
you guys are making me want a binger. I got a swan but it cant be cleaned...it has this perma-resin in it & it stinks so now it is a flower vase. you know you are getting older when your bongs are being re-purposed into house hold goods instead of the other way around.