Quantcast

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
laced thats why i put my stuff in a ziplock back and fill it with some air shake it around then it all mixes eventy jic then build your joint or pack the bowl with some of the stuff, next time you go for more do the same thing. the only time i dont do that is if its grown by me

N I C K

Chimp
Jun 12, 2005
Sunapee, NH
laced thats why i put my stuff in a ziplock back and fill it with some air shake it around then it all mixes eventy jic then build your joint or pack the bowl with some of the stuff, next time you go for more do the same thing. the only time i dont do that is if its grown by me
What do you mean about putting it in a bag? And how would i be able to tell if it was laced with something?

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
like u just put it in a bag with air in the bag so it can just bounce around the inside, it has to be like a sandwich size bag, and i just always asume its laced. if its not u will just need to smoke more

Nov 8, 2006
Del Mar
i remember when i was in bora bora, i saw this guy on the side of the road who was yelling at everyone who passed "pakalolo!" and holding this fatass bud in the air.
anyway i only smoke pot from a bowl, and i only smoke through glass. i like to know that i'm not smoking anything other than the pot (not paper or wood)
how many of you guys do or have done acid, shrooms or other hallucinagens? lately i've just been trying that, it's the ****. i avoid acid, i like to stick to the natural stuff, but shrooms are great. my first trip was really bad, but i did it a few more times and it was really great. first i soak the shrooms in water so i'm not just eating these dry chips that taste like ****, then you cook something in the water, in my case beef stew, then you cut up the stalks and mix it in the food. then you get a drink, something refreshing, and just pop the buttons.
i've tried cocaine (pure) i just snorted one line and got the hell out. it was good, but overrated and overpriced...i wouldn't do it again i prefer pot. also i've done heroine (laced in a joint with schwag) which sucked. it was like i was moving in slow motion, but everybody else was moving quickly, and so i would talk, but my words would feel jumbled, kinda hard to explain. i would never buy it.

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
in 3 weeks i'll be in jamaica for a month. Any herbalists comming down? I understand it has been a sweet year for herb. If so try to attend the canabis cup in Negril. I think it's on the 6th....Bob's birthday.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I know of a kid that got stuck in a trip.
The words "I know of a..." = "I don't know anything"

I have heard dozens of stories like that. The kid who took too much acid and lost his mind... the guy who did too much and now is stuck in flashback after flashback. The one story I know of that is true is a fellow who did too much PCP... he's a bit slow now. I have seen him walking around town, checked him out and all that. He's as loony as they say. Whether it's really due to PCp or some other anomaly I do not know.

Urban legends dude... unlike my herb which is a legendary herb. :D

A little Belladonna this morning. I'll see if I can get a pic up...

This mornings nug...

bac

Monkey
Dec 14, 2006
Pennsylvania
The words "I know of a..." = "I don't know anything"
My favorite quote (I'll paraphrase) was from a conservative US congressman. He stated that "do you know what kids are doing today? They are binge drinking, and then smoking weed in order to supress the nausia, and not throw up".

Talk about speaking about something you know nothing about! :disgust1:

jezozwierz

Chimp
Jan 11, 2007
carpathian mountains
Blunts rule!In Poland almost every DH rider smokes pot.I think alcohol is more destructive than pot.Of course Im not talking about pot head freaks stoned all the time.Smoking 2-3 times a month is nice.Did a lot of you tried growing it?

jezozwierz

Chimp
Jan 11, 2007
carpathian mountains
One of my friends goes to Amsterdam every year for some good seeds.Our favorite are California Sunrise which makes you feel fresh and active or Cabul Baba which makes more of a stoned feeling

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Looking for some info on a rare strain....

any one know where i can get panama red or columbian red? Apparently its a rare strain from the 60's, supposed to be very psycadelic and induce allot of paranoia, sounds super fun. Any one heard of this being sold or know of any seed for it?

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
ys do or have done acid, shrooms or other hallucinagens? lately i've just been trying that, it's the ****. i avoid acid, i like to stick to the natural stuff, but shrooms are great. my first trip was really bad, but i did it a few more times and it was really great. first i soak the shrooms in water so i'm not just eating these dry chips that taste like ****, then you cook something in the water, in my case beef stew, then you cut up the stalks and mix it in the food. then you get a drink, something refreshing, and just pop the buttons.
i've tried cocaine (pure) i just snorted one line and got the hell out. it was good, but overrated and overpriced...i wouldn't do it again i prefer pot. also i've done heroine (laced in a joint with schwag) which sucked. it was like i was moving in slow motion, but everybody else was moving quickly, and so i would talk, but my words would feel jumbled, kinda hard to explain. i would never buy it.
done acid. it was pretty awesome. allthough my drug of choice for a long time was E. candy flipping(E and acid at once) is definatly a mind opening experience. im done with all drugs right nowthough. my bike is the only thing i need right now

fiddy_ryder

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Hollywood
My favorite quote (I'll paraphrase) was from a conservative US congressman. He stated that "do you know what kids are doing today? They are binge drinking, and then smoking weed in order to supress the nausia, and not throw up".

Talk about speaking about something you know nothing about! :disgust1:
bwhahaaha... everytime i burn a fat one after drinking an sh1t ton i puke,, never fails.. :poster_oops:

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
I tried to take some pics of the X-mas/New Years/NFL Playoffs diggity with my wife's digital camera but they looked all funky...and not in a good way. Anyhow, it is all fresh and crystallized thanks to the lack of nugpinching middlemen so one nice bowl makes for a daysworth of blindness. Happy hour after work shall be joyful indeed!

kindtrails

Monkey
May 23, 2006
Humboldt
WAz UP StONErs! this tread has seen no action! One of these days I will figure out how to post pics. Until then You will just read about all of the chronic around here! Time to pull some tubes!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
WAz UP StONErs! this tread has seen no action! One of these days I will figure out how to post pics. Until then You will just read about all of the chronic around here! Time to pull some tubes!
I need to give you a password so you can post pics on my website... then you can post here using tags.

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
Ciarn, boots, koolkeg, batman....and all u herbalists.....I'll be sampling Jamaica's finest for the next month and I'll raise a fatty for all my monkey pals on Feb. the 6th....Bob's b-day.
cool vibes and I'll try to send ciarn some pics to post...should be impressive...I'm taking out a tour to see some fields.....
madmon

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
Holy ****, 91 pages on this thread. I smoke it. Dont think there is **** wrong wid it. I think it effects everyone differently. I hate being dry this **** sucks, cant hook up till the weekend. :disgust:

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
smoked for the first time tonight at work(snowboard instructor). it was different from what i expected, but it was fun.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
I know this is the pot thread but...

Last night i got some money for my birthday so i went out and bought some salvia. Thought id try it and wasnt expecting much.

DAMN! Salvia is super weird, it produces a really intense psyoactive feeling similiar too a heavy dose of shrooms for about 10 minutes without the whole moving weirdness. Did it last night in my car with a friend and ended up running full out on a snow covered golf course shouting 'its white and its all mine'.

Not as good as pot but im a little surprised this stuff is actually legal. The feeling for me is very intense, however the stuff didnt affect my girl friend at all, weird huh?