Quantcast

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
This just in:

Im out. :plthumbsdown:

T-Pirates weed reminds me of the summer... getting nothing but brick this time of year. :monkeydance:

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Nothing like going to work baked.

This summer i went home on my lunch break and smoked a ton of nice keef, well when i got back to the shop things werent going so well.

I spent 45 minutes with the bleed bottle on the front brake and couldnt figure out why no fluid was coming out of the rear brake... i double checked everything like 4 times before i realized what was up... damn keef.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Never tried it & probably never will but it only lasts for 10-20 minutes? What's the point? Does it ultimately have a cumulative effect like NO2? :confused:
I wouldnt call it so much of a trip as just a sensation of compelete oddity and weirdness. For me i feel like im being pushed usually, and its really intense, i usually cant smoke that much because i just end up droping the pipe. It comes on real fast for the 15x and has a pretty long afterglow. Deffinetly changes normal perspectives, totall point of view change from your normal personality kinda. Id recomend trying it, it can be quite fun and less intense than acid. I like it, some of my friends dont, but who cares, you cant get arrested for it. :thumb:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Never tried it & probably never will but it only lasts for 10-20 minutes? What's the point? Does it ultimately have a cumulative effect like NO2? :confused:
everytime I have smoked the extract {10x i think} a healthy toke held in as long as possible would send me into a trip comparable to an acid/mushroom combination. complete loss of all concept of reality, time, space, everything. literally instantly tossed into the deep end for me. I would come out of it in 10-20 minutes, with residual wierdness for 10 more minutes or so. Not something I'll likely do again, but was definitly interesting the 3 or 4 times I tried it. tasted like **** too

fiddy_ryder

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Hollywood
my boy got me some cookies from teh club once.. 2 for $5,, best $5 ever spent in my life.. they would have me couch-locked for at least 2-3 hours if not more..

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Got a little Belladonna, and some niiiiiiiice Northern Lights. Oh man... I am completely toasted. Time to go cook the salmon.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
I wouldnt call it so much of a trip as just a sensation of compelete oddity and weirdness. For me i feel like im being pushed usually, and its really intense, i usually cant smoke that much because i just end up droping the pipe. It comes on real fast for the 15x and has a pretty long afterglow. Deffinetly changes normal perspectives, totall point of view change from your normal personality kinda. Id recomend trying it, it can be quite fun and less intense than acid. I like it, some of my friends dont, but who cares, you cant get arrested for it. :thumb:
id rather just do acid. i like the fry better. plus it lasts upwards of 12 hours for me. im also in control of myself which i cant say for salvia. candyflipping was one of the most life changing experiences ive ever had

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
id rather just do acid. i like the fry better. plus it lasts upwards of 12 hours for me. im also in control of myself which i cant say for salvia. candyflipping was one of the most life changing experiences ive ever had
I can't do hallucinogenics anymore. When I did I always likes shrooms better than acid. It was always smoother feeling to me. I felt more in control.

These days it's just weed and beer.

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
back on topic.....this is about ganja not hard drugs like opiates etc.
i had some jamaican finger gum a few weeks ago from a local rasta.
He hangs his herb to dry and then rubs his hands like he's starting a fire with sticks down the hung plants. After a few passes his hands are covered in gum that he scrapes off with a blade and collects into balls of ganja gum. This is real hash that has not been boiled or diluted with alcohol/gasoline etc. The real deal.
all for 100J a gram....or 90 cents CDN.:happydance: