Quantcast

Preparest to Joust Buzzard Bait

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave

Riding along the trail today i got speared by a huge fallen branch. Huge wet rock to the right, smaller rock to the left followed by mucky soup. Railed to the left and didn't even see what hit me. It hit right on the left shoulder it threw me right off the bike and my ass landed on that huge rock. i was cussing up a storm at the time, but of course now i think it's pretty funny. Luckily it was blunt enough it just threw me off and left a bruise, i killed the stick of course...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I love those crashes where its totally unexpected. You're just whailing along and then its like ****! how the **** did that happen? And your camelback is like sucked in through your frame, and the hose got cut off by the disc rotor and water is leaking all over you. Yeah those are awesome.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
BurlyShirley said:
I love those crashes where its totally unexpected. You're just whailing along and then its like ****! how the **** did that happen? And your camelback is like sucked in through your frame, and the hose got cut off by the disc rotor and water is leaking all over you. Yeah those are awesome.
Yah i was real tired too. i've been working a crap load and have a side job goin. i went on this river trail that has some hot springs about 11 miles up the trail, i made it about 10.5 when i ran into a river rapids that i just didn't have the gas to ford. Got in about waist high and realized that it was just stupid and i turned around. We are having record temps today 90 which is hot for around here. The trail has a lot of crap roots rocks so with all of that adding up i was good and tired by the time i got shishkabobed. i imagine i looked like a big rag doll....