Quantcast

Pro GRT Port Angeles

ods

Monkey
Feb 22, 2008
Port Angeles
Not sure of all the details as to the whole GRT series yet, but I hear it will be announced very soon. Since our race is actually creeping up on us, I wanted to make sure the date was out there.

The opening round of the GRT will be held in Port Angeles, WA on Dry Hill. More info can be found at www.nwcup.com including registration information which is now open. Hope to see some familiar faces kicking off both the NW Cup and the Pro GRT.

NDub Productions

thom9719

Turbo Monkey
Jul 25, 2005
In the Northwest.
I'll be there ;)

Edit: To anyone thinking of coming, you really should make the trip for this race. It is the most well run big event you'll go to. The tracks are dialed, the timing is professional, the venue is laid back, the shuttles are quick, the food is great, and the town bends over backwards for the racers. Scott, Casey, Shawn and the rest of the ODS crew do an amazing job of putting on this event and work their asses off for it. Everyone needs to support these guys as they make racing happen and are a huge reason why racing is alive in the NW (and the US!) Head out to PA, I promise you won't be disappointed.

-KT

Last edited:

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
Stoked for all the work JDD has done with the ProGrt. The international teams are starting to attend and the events get great coverage. Plattekill Bike Park is proud to be part of the series and once again we'll be doing everything we can to bring you guys a great event.

I would love to check out the PA event...anyone driving out from the East?

ods

Monkey
Feb 22, 2008
Port Angeles
Ya, I was glad to get out of there by the time I was 49 - - tired of getting beat up on by spry 40-year-olds.

THANKS!
However I guess since it was added after it already opened, it will show up at the very bottom, so you will have to look a little harder.

ods

Monkey
Feb 22, 2008
Port Angeles
The tracks are on private property and the landowners, understandably, are concerned with something bad happening, as are we. If people are being responsible, no one cares what's in their cup. We just want to retain our fun, safe, family friendly atmosphere and make sure everyone gets home ok.