Quantcast

Progressive comes through

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
Less than 2 weeks ago, I sent out a shock for service. It came blown. I asked to just buy a new one, but they were sold out. They said getting it back by Snowshoe (I'm leaving in 6 hours!!!) would be tough, but they came through! Not only that, but I asked them to swap springs, but instead they just gave me a new one (sent back old one as well).
So, props to Progressive for coming through. This was the first time I have had to deal with them and I am glad that things went well. Also consider that part of the turn around time included the Mem Day weekend. They said it would be in-house for ~1.5 weeks, but instead they kept it for only 4 or 5 days.
Go Progressive!
PS- When I first called for an RA#, I got a voicemail and left a message, and they actually got back to be in just a few hours!

Morgan

Monkey
Feb 17, 2002
all lit up
ill 2nd that, progressive has gone WAY out of its way to help me out both times i have sent in shocks for service! great service :)

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
i got great service too when i sent mine in a while back didnt take much time at all. think it might have been a week and a half fot it to get back to me from the time i sent it.

suspensionguy

Dude from Progressive
Nov 13, 2001
Hesperia, Ca
Thanks for the kind words guys. I'm forwarding them on to Customer Service and the honchos at Progressive.

If you are at Snowshoe this weekend, stop by the box van and say hello to Gerald and Kyle, they will be doing service work.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
suspensionguy said:
Thanks for the kind words guys. I'm forwarding them on to Customer Service and the honchos at Progressive.

If you are at Snowshoe this weekend, stop by the box van and say hello to Gerald and Kyle, they will be doing service work.
let me voice my thank you as well, progressive (and larry in particular) have been nothing but exceptional to work with this year and have made my job that much easier.

I will be dropping by the truck to have a few team schocks serviced on friday (they no longer hold air)
thanks!

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
suspensionguy said:

Will do. I'm off for a quick shower, 2 hour nap, then 750 miles of driving excitement!

PS- I forgot to mention that when I got the RA number, the guy I talked to said that they were swamped- sold out of almost everything, and there was a huge rush from riders needing stuff for nationals. They said "no promises" but came through in a big way. I already had a Fox on the bike, but it feels good being able to install the parts that are suppossed to be there.
Oh, and it was my gf's bike, not mine.

HGR Frucci

Chimp
Feb 18, 2004
K12
Progressive has the best customer service of any company I've dealt with over the last 3 years.

YAY PROGRESSIVE!!!!!! :love:

Other companies take note.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Word good to hear stories about a shock company i run on my heckler. That way if i do have problems i can send it in and know i will get it back fast.