Quantcast

Props to Primo! (great support!)

Zenkis14

Monkey
Sep 20, 2009
Hey guys, nothing huge here, but I just wanted to point out that Primo is run by good people!

I got a pair of pedals at a local shop on my way through the town, got home 2 hours later and realized that for whatever reason the pedal stamped "L" actually had standard right hand threads.

So I emailed Primo, and got ahold of Joel. Asked him for a simple spindle so I could install it myself (Mag sealed Balance pedals), and instead of a simple spindle, he ended up sending me a brand new set of the new Magnesium Sealed Bearing Strickers! Killer pedals!!! Very light, look great, and the got to my house only 3 days after my original email.

That is quality service. So the point of this post is to let those of you know who are considering buying Primo parts, do it. They are good people, and make great parts!

Thanks Joel @ Primo!:thumb:

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
Apparently they got rid of the 14 year old texter... OMG! R U Serious!
haha! That was pretty funny, but frustrating too. I went to a LOT of trouble to provide them with a very detailed and thorough explanation of exactly what the issue was, (with pictures!) and basically got a reply of "duuuuuuuuh, what?"