Quantcast

Proshox offset bushings delivery time

banj

Monkey
Apr 3, 2002
Ottawa, Ontario
I have a quick question for those of you who've ordered proshox offset bushings off of ebay? How long did they take for them to ship them?

I ordered a set back on March 20th, got a confirmation email saying they'd let me know when they shipped out, and I haven't heard anything else. I sent them a quick email last week to find out when they expected to ship and never got a reply.

I see lots of happy customers on here so I'm not too worried that I'm getting ripped off, I'm just wondering if this is normal?

schwaaa31

Turbo Monkey
Jul 30, 2002
Clinton Massachusetts
I ordered some from across the pond through Burgtec. Less than 2 weeks and free shipping. If you happen to get a refund, I suggest going through Burgtec.

Last edited:

banj

Monkey
Apr 3, 2002
Ottawa, Ontario
Thanks for the responses guys.

shwaaa31, I've ordered the burgtec ones as well but they're not currently making one that's long enough for my upper mount.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Same here. I ordered Jan 17 and was delivered Feb 23rd.

Communication was not great and he kind of fell off the face of the earth for a while, but when I messaged him with a "I still haven't received my item" response, he wrote back and provided a tracking number.

The shock bushings were perfect. They have fit well and the machining quality is very good. I don't have any problems yet. It's hard not to recommend him for quality bushings, but you can't be in a hurry.

troy

Turbo Monkey
Dec 3, 2008
Proshox company is from Poland, so it may take some time to get the package, but Darek from proshox is a gr8 guy so You shouldn't be worried.

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
I got mine from proshox in about 2-3 weeks. They have performed flawlessly. Jackalope has ordered a couple sets and to my knowledge had similarly quick delivery.

Lelandjt

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2008
Breckenridge, CO/Lahaina,HI
I'm surprised to hear there's so many frames that can use these without bottom-out issues. On every frame I've had in the last 8 years there'd be some linkage/tire/frame contact if the suspension was allowed to stroke just a little farther. In fact my Bullit.3, Mojo SL, and Genius LT had minor tire/frame contact at bottom-out with totally appropriate tires.

Last edited:

jeronh

Chimp
Apr 11, 2013
Hey guys,

I work for www.offsetbushings.com. We send sets abroad all round Europe and to the USA/Canada all the time. With a 1 week machine time coupled with around 1 week US postage we are quick too! We are also the cheapest supplier, with the ability to make any size you could ask for as every set is made to order.

We've had hundreds of happy customers that can testify to the product. You can order online through our site on the above address.

Cheers!

Jeron