Quantcast

Protesters

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
when i heard about them lying in the streets of manhattan this morning i thought it would be a perfect opportunity to practice my distance bunny hopping. i wonder how many of them i could clear?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
There is this kid at the local college who when all the protestors are out on the street he goes out with them and wears a board that says "bomb Sadam" I thought that was pretty funny.

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
I feel really bad for this country. We are blood thirsty and scared because of 9/11, which means the terrorists have done exactly what they set out to do.

Most of the attitudes on RM are really making me sick, I can't help but to feel we deserve ALL the hate in the world we are getting right now.

Lately I've been really thinking over the concept of "love it or leave it"

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Originally posted by bomberz1qr20
I feel really bad for this country. We are blood thirsty and scared because of 9/11, which means the terrorists have done exactly what they set out to do.

Most of the attitudes on RM are really making me sick, I can't help but to feel we deserve ALL the hate in the world we are getting right now.

So you gonna leave or what?:D

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
We are blood thirsty and scared because of 9/11, which means the terrorists have done exactly what they set out to do.
I'm sorry man, but that's the most ridiculous thing I've heard in a while. Saddam isn't even a Muslim, the problem with him goes way beyond supporting Muslim extremists. What is going in in Iraq today has nothing to do with 9/11.

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
Originally posted by Echo
I'm sorry man, but that's the most ridiculous thing I've heard in a while. Saddam isn't even a Muslim, the problem with him goes way beyond supporting Muslim extremists. What is going in in Iraq today has nothing to do with 9/11.
Exactly.

It's 12 years if inactivity on the UN's part in upholding Resolution 1441. A resolution that takes WMD's away from a madman who is willing to and has used them against anyone he deems necessary.

This is the wrong forum for this.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Originally posted by manimal
when i heard about them lying in the streets of manhattan this morning i thought it would be a perfect opportunity to practice my distance bunny hopping. i wonder how many of them i could clear?
Hopefully at the last second you forget how to bunny hop:devil:

Roachmeister

Chimp
Sep 13, 2001
Canada. Great White North
I don't know. I like Cananda as far as the land, etc, but the people are just so....

weird...

Iceland? hmm....
You think we are weird?:confused: Us? We've got great riding!:cool: and you said it, the land is beautiful!:D But it is all mine! mine!:devil:

but you are welcome to come on over:D hummm Weird eh?;) :p

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by Roachmeister
You think we are weird?:confused: Us? We've got great riding!:cool: and you said it, the land if beautiful!:D But it is all mine! mine!:devil:

but you are welcome to come on over:D hummm Weird eh?;) :p
But you sure as hell can't spell.

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by Echo
What is going in in Iraq today has nothing to do with 9/11.
UUUhhhhhh DUH!

I know that, you know that, but we aren't dimwits like alot of people in this country.

Americans want to see s**t blown up in response to 9/11, plain and simple. Afghanistan wasn't enough because let's face it, watching caves getting bombed isn't all that satisfying.

I am trying to say there are SO many people in this country that think we are bombing Iraq as revenge for 9/11, and the Bush administration is trying to push the Iraq/terrorist connection as one justification for the war.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
wow. you're pretty fvcked in the head, huh? I bet a local woman gets raped and you'll say she deserved it :angry:

don't leave the USA... leave the planet.

Squeak

Get your pork here.
Sep 26, 2001
COlo style

Ditto man

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by LordOpie
wow. you're pretty fvcked in the head, huh? I bet a local woman gets raped and you'll say she deserved it :angry:

don't leave the USA... leave the planet.
Uh...right.

No, what I am saying, to refer to your scenario, is that the rapist deserves all the hate.

We aren't the woman in the above situation.

BostonBullit

Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Medway, MA
Americans want to see s**t blown up in response to 9/11, plain and simple.
that's not really true.

Americans have ALWAYS liked to see **** blown up, even before 9/11. and why not, after all we are pretty good at it....

I'm just patiently waiting for the day when some redneck in a jacked up pickup with a railroad tie for a bumper gets sick of this stupid block the intersection crap and goes for a nice drive....

BostonBullit

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande

Well, like my dad used to say - Write if you find work. :monkey:

BostonBullit

Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Medway, MA
Originally posted by manimal
The question: Why aren't you listening?

Answer: Because you're annoying. get out of the street!
better yet:
The question: Why aren't you listening?

Answer: I am listening, I have heard you, and I don't agree with you.

it's not really that hard of a concept to wrap your brain around.

Spud

Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Idaho (no really!)
What’s going on in Iraq has everything to do with 9/11. Not that Iraq is responsible (think Saudi Arabia if we want a bogey-man country). Arguably, 9/11 was an extreme provocation to get us to go into the mid-east and raise hell – further reinforcing extremists, isolating Israel and generating hatred towards the West. . At least those bastid scum have the foresight to plan beyond 5-months.

We’ve managed to piss away tons of good will over the last 18 months. Not an easy task, but we’ve managed. We took the bait and invaded the region, making us tools for Bin Ladin’s boys who will gladly die to further their cause. Even if we wax him and his ilk, he’s accomplished much.

Anybody got the link on the CNN poll showing about 50% of us view Saddam as being responsible for 9/11? Or is that an Urban Legend?

Btw.. political forum.

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by BostonBullit
Americans have ALWAYS liked to see **** blown up, even before 9/11. and why not, after all we are pretty good at it....
Yeah why not?
Let's blow the livin f**k out of everything, including our relationships with the world community.

Imperialism rocks!

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
Originally posted by BostonBullit
that's not really true.

I'm just patiently waiting for the day when some redneck in a jacked up pickup with a railroad tie for a bumper gets sick of this stupid block the intersection crap and goes for a nice drive....

BostonBullit
fvkin a

:p :monkey:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Uh...right.

No, what I am saying, to refer to your scenario, is that the rapist deserves all the hate.

We aren't the woman in the above situation.
so you're saying they were right to blow up the Towers?

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by LordOpie
so you're saying they were right to blow up the Towers?
NONE OF THIS IS RIGHT. NONE OF IT.

But we are not INNOCENT, they blew up the towers for a REASON.
That doesn't mean it was justified, or cool, or right, or anything less then mass murder, but it was a RESPONSE.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Yeah why not?
Let's blow the livin f**k out of everything, including our relationships with the world community.

Imperialism rocks!
too much Rage Against the Machine for you.

Damn the man! down with whitey! cats rule and dogs drool!

---now back in the real world---

hey, that guy over there want's to kill us, let's kill him first

oh yeah, while you're at it....blow some big sh** up!!

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
NONE OF THIS IS RIGHT. NONE OF IT.

But we are not INNOCENT, they blew up the towers for a REASON.
That doesn't mean it was justified, or cool, or right, or anything less then mass murder, but it was a RESPONSE.
so you're saying to turn the other cheek? Do you think that would work?