Quantcast

Put his her better photos

MartyMcFly

Chimp
Nov 19, 2007
Im so lost when it comes to MTB parts and know how,

but this thread makes me feel just uncomfortable and somewhat nervous. Ive never felt this lost in all of my 28 years.

CKxx

Monkey
Apr 10, 2006
Im so lost when it comes to MTB parts and know how,

but this thread makes me feel just uncomfortable and somewhat nervous. Ive never felt this lost in all of my 28 years.
Hes asking you to post your better photos, and beginning with his own shots.

karpi

Monkey
Apr 17, 2006
Santiasco, Chile
jajaja glad to see more chilean's on ridemonkey, I hope their english starts to improve though (as mine needs to as well)

buenas wn, afondo las fotos te felicito! Te pareci al Hill Chileno con ese casco! XD

here are some of my favorite new photos, taken last weekend on the Dh National here in chile, props to Carnaza's Girlfriend for the pics, ride or die, urban and vizor

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia

^ my first win in senior category. 2007

i wish i had a better photo of this, but always makes me smile. post race celebrations after the national champs, showing the xc guys how its done. 2006

davet

Monkey
Jun 24, 2004
A little bit of fill, a tiny tweak to composition and this photo is epic. The light is fantastic behind the rider.

The funny thing is, I took the camera up to shoot some buddies riding. This was taken by a buddy with my camera, of me riding. There was a flash set up but it didn't fire, so before photoshop I was barely visible. I thought it was going to be heading for the recycle bin.

worship_mud

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2006
Wow.......5 shots, 5 different bikes.
i wish your words would come true...
i finished my season in may due to injury,so i picked up the camera and watched the races through the viewfinder. just started to ride again a few weeks ago. a pic of my new sled is attached. i love 'er!