Quantcast

Q for Hope gurus

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
anyone have experience using a QR20 fork (z1 or super T) w/ a Hope bulb? what parts of the marz hub do i have to use w/ the Hope hub?

thanks,

tim

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Originally posted by stoney98
easiest way to go about it is to buy the 20mm QR skewer from zoke. That way you can run any 20mm hub, and don't need to deal with small hub parts. I believe they're only about 30$.
hey stoney, thanks for answering. thing is, when i got the super T i got the hub and qr skewer w/ it. but what i don't have is an axle (well, i do, but it's in the marzocchi hub). should i just get another axle? or somehow get that out of the hub?

thanks,

tim

ps - not that i don't like your new avatar, but i think i like the old one better!

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Originally posted by narlus

hey stoney, thanks for answering. thing is, when i got the super T i got the hub and qr skewer w/ it. but what i don't have is an axle (well, i do, but it's in the marzocchi hub). should i just get another axle? or somehow get that out of the hub?

thanks,

tim

ps - not that i don't like your new avatar, but i think i like the old one better!
I would just get another axle.

oh yeah..I like old Stoney's avatar...it was pure joy according to Cheech and Chong