Quantcast

Question About Racing w/o NORBA Card...

freeridekid

Monkey
Oct 18, 2003
U-District, WA
It's still up in the air whether or not I race Chelan, but if I do go I need to know if they will let me race w/o my norba card. I called Norba cuz I still haven't gotten my card from when i filled out the application at the Beacon Blastoff. They said that I wan't even in their database. I called roundandround today but nobody was there so I left a message. Anyway, do you think I'll be able to race if I explain the situation at the race?

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
freeridekid said:
It's still up in the air whether or not I race Chelan, but if I do go I need to know if they will let me race w/o my norba card. I called Norba cuz I still haven't gotten my card from when i filled out the application at the Beacon Blastoff. They said that I wan't even in their database. I called roundandround today but nobody was there so I left a message. Anyway, do you think I'll be able to race if I explain the situation at the race?
You will probably need to buy a one day license ($5 per day) for Saturday and Sunday to race. I would bring your yellow copy of the license with you and sometimes that is all you need.