Quantcast

questions about FSA

I've seen quite a few FSA Pig DH headsets, as they are popular with the BMX'ers around here. They seem to hold up well. They stand up to a lot of abuse and the general trailer park engineering the kids use to put their bikes together. Other than that, not much. I know their Conix star nut replacement deallys don't work well.

Yeah,use them all the time.Using Orbit's at the mo (ball bearings up top and rollers lower) on two bikes.Nice finish and quality,the seals aren't too hot so don't go mad with the hose pipe when ya wash your bike.Split crown race is a top idea,no need to hammer it on.The Conix adjusters have always worked fine for me.Prob not d/h kit cos I managed to ovalise one on my LTS but for the money top kit.

taylor

Chimp
Nov 28, 2001
Regina,Sask
Originally posted by fubar5
Does anybody here have experience with FSA headsets?
I have a FSA pig on my bike.Very nice headset,HUGE bearings.For the money the Pig DH can't be beat with its large sealed bearings!

fubar5

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
Houston, TX
I got the Orbit DL model. I was on a tight budget and the price was right. A couple of my buddies recommended FSA, they said it's the next best thing to King. But I don't really know.:D

D_D

Monkey
Dec 16, 2001
UK
I had a fsa uf headset with the roller bearings on the bottom. The lower seal was none existant so I replaced it with a raceface