Quantcast

Quick Morewood Size Question...

pbskis14

Chimp
Apr 24, 2003
Hey guys.... quick question about morewood sizing... This year Crankfire is running Morewood Izimu DH bikes. Im having trouble choosing a size, last year I ran a 17" Sunday and loved the geo/size. Im 6'0".. From there site there doesnt seam to be a big difference in the small and large frames (about 30mm tt difference)

Can anyone with experiance help me out?

Thanks
Pete

925hell

Chimp
Mar 20, 2006
SLC, UT
Call Neil @ morewood we discussed what size I would ride and ended up with a large. I am 6' 197lbs with a +6 reach (My arms should be on a 6' 6" frame)

I went from a large izumu to a 17 inch Sunday and they both are spot on my size - get the large, it will fit you perfect(they only make a small and large). I'm 6'1 and the large was exactly right for me so it should suit you the same.

Bullitboyz

Monkey
Mar 12, 2003
CT. USA
i'm 6' and rode a Large last year...
it's not 'big' feeling at all...

(actually i look too big for it in the pic, but it felt great)

NeilBey

Chimp
Feb 3, 2006
Give either me or Richard a call at Morewood USA (828)687 0788. We can discuss your riding preferences and style, then find a suitable size frame for you.

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
I just got off the phone with Richard. He was the only one at the shop, phones were ringing and he took the time to talk to me about the Izimu that I just received from the them.

I say call them, they will actually hold a conversation with you.

theg1ant

Monkey
Oct 20, 2006
Atlanta
]
I say call them, they will actually hold a conversation with you.
Yeah Richard is very very helpfull. I talked to him about ordering my frame and he helped me with sizing and with what kind of rear hub was compatable (i forgot it was 150 by 12). He is very patient and easy to talk to.