Quantcast

RAAM mechanic looking for help in oceanside

steelewheels

Monkey
Oct 26, 2001
Hello im a mechanic on my way from canada to oceanside california. i have most of the tools and supplys but our team still needs a bike stand and we may need to know of a good road store in oceanside. any help would be great! You can email me or pm me with any offers and or help!

thanks for your time

Jamie Steele

www.teamrace.com

DylanDeanDesign

Turbo Monkey
Dec 10, 2004
San Diego area, California USA
most of the shops in O'side (that i know of) are pretty small shops... nothing too fancy. though some of them used to have descent mechanics. I don't remember the shop name, but there's a good Road/Tri shop down towards San Diego more... otherwise your best bet (locally) is either the Trek Store in Vista, or Performance in O'side

Zutroy

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Ventura,CA
most of the shops in O'side (that i know of) are pretty small shops... nothing too fancy. though some of them used to have descent mechanics. I don't remember the shop name, but there's a good Road/Tri shop down towards San Diego more... otherwise your best bet (locally) is either the Trek Store in Vista, or Performance in O'side
Probably thinking of Nytro in Encinitas

Ozzer

Monkey
Dec 21, 2003
Life Ends at 619
Hi Tech bikes is like Pink Bike.com for roadies/tri's. They're in San Diego though. Performance in OSide ain't that bad for a roadie store. Amazon across the way on 78 towards the oceanside is cool too.

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
DHS (Steve) and I work at UC Cyclery in La Jolla. Let us know what you need and we'll have it for you. If you can't make it to La Jolla (south on I-5, 25 min from Oceanside), call or PM me and we'll find you a place. :)

-sunny (laura)

steelewheels

Monkey
Oct 26, 2001
Hey Hey! Thanks for all the response! Its great to see all this help comin our way! I have two bikes to check over tonight and tomorrow and one bike coming down with the racer later this week so i will have a better idea of everything i need then! Back to the road!

peace!