Quantcast

race photos

dhphoto

Monkey
Jun 1, 2006
Lynchburg VA
Just throwin this out there to see if there's an interest...I'm a photographer, and I'm gonna be at at least one of the upcoming races at Snowshoe. I also have some shots from the race at Massanutten a couple weeks back. So if anyone is interested, let me know.

dhphoto

Monkey
Jun 1, 2006
Lynchburg VA
i found 13, 201, and 494 and a ton more...in all there's about 250 or so that I shot that day. But I guess I must have been walking to a new spot when a couple of you guys went by. Sorry about that. I should have a website up soon that I'll just post all the race photos to, rather than uploading a few at a time...just have to get my friend to finish working on it for me.

dhphoto

Monkey
Jun 1, 2006
Lynchburg VA
thanks, and if you know of anyone else who raced that weekend, get me their number and i'll see if i have any shots of them. i'll post the address for that site as soon as I get it rollin.

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
dhphoto said:
Just throwin this out there to see if there's an interest...I'm a photographer, and I'm gonna be at at least one of the upcoming races at Snowshoe. I also have some shots from the race at Massanutten a couple weeks back. So if anyone is interested, let me know.

I would love to find one of #200 Would be interested in buying if it looks good