Quantcast

Rampage! Live Thread. Dudes hucking themselves everywhere.

leprechaun

Turbo Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
SLC,Ut
I bet the remaining riders called for a wind hold. It probably won't improve though.

Scariest moment of my life, sitting atop the course for round 2 watching the flags fly sideways.

Capricorn

Monkey
Jan 9, 2010
Cape Town, ZA
yep. wind hold called. it's breezy out there, and a tad moist by the droplets on the cameras at the start gate..

Unless someone pulls of massive moves on a clean run, Gee takes it.

Ithnu

Monkey
Jul 16, 2007
Denver
Man I like Gee since I'm a racer and he hit something no one else did. But that 360 off that jump was INSANE and I'm glad to see Zink's in 1st.

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
I agree zink should be winning, but the score seems pretty high to me - he didn't do anything else of note in the run. 89 to me is a suitable score if he'd backflipped the double too... says me, who couldn't do **** if I was there :D

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
I agree zink should be winning, but the score seems pretty high to me - he didn't do anything else of note in the run. 89 to me is a suitable score if he'd backflipped the double too... says me, who couldn't do **** if I was there :D
All Gee did was hit that transfer, I think its MORE than fair

Ithnu

Monkey
Jul 16, 2007
Denver
Sure, lets see someone else hit that 360 and add a backflip off the next feature FTW.