Quantcast

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
So ill probably get roasted for this because everybody is too cool for playstation and i should be out riding my bike, every day of the fucking week and even when its after dark, raining, snowing etc...

But if youre into rally racing i can highly recomend getting a playstation 4 with a VR set and a Wheel/pedal set with Codemasters "Dirt Rally".
Its friggin awesome. :brows:
Stop typing and ride your bike.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
So ill probably get roasted for this because everybody is too cool for playstation and i should be out riding my bike, every day of the fucking week and even when its after dark, raining, snowing etc...

But if youre into rally racing i can highly recomend getting a playstation 4 with a VR set and a Wheel/pedal set with Codemasters "Dirt Rally".
Its friggin awesome. :brows:
I'm holding out for Gran Turismo Sport and buying a wheel setup. But Dirt Rally looks bad ass.

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
I got the Thrustmaster T150. Its cheap(ish) and works very well but doesnt come with the gear stick, just flippers.

The thing that makes it so awesome though is the virtual reality headset...
I bought it for Resident Evil but soon figured it would be awesome for racing games too.
Hope GT comes with VR support!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I'm looking to get the Thrustmaster VG T300 Ferrari Alcantara Edition and then use the passenger seat out of my car for a "drivers" seat setup I want to build.

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
I'm looking to get the Thrustmaster VG T300 Ferrari Alcantara Edition and then use the passenger seat out of my car for a "drivers" seat setup I want to build.
Thats the same one I have but with Ferrari branding, hardly notice a difference with the g27 i had before.
Thought about doing a drive seat set up but dont have the space unfortunately. Had to hard fix the pedals to a plate of metal to stop them from moving around...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Buddy.jpg

Oh Canada! We think your buds are green. Oh so deliciously green. May your bongs be forever clean. Now I have to drive home. Glorious and free.... Oh Canada. Your buds are green. May there forever be parking on Spadina when I pick up my order from Goldstone Noodle... Oh Canada I have no idea how fast 120kmh is.....

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Oh Canada! We think your buds are green. Oh so deliciously green. May your bongs be forever clean. Now I have to drive home. Glorious and free.... Oh Canada. Your buds are green. May there forever be parking on Spadina when I pick up my order from Goldstone Noodle... Oh Canada I have no idea how fast 120kmh is.....
Regardless what you think that will do for you, always remember it has been up someone's ass at some point.