Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Video of this pull or the car anywhere?
I'll post the video when I get home. What is more insane is the data collection system he built. He has a pair of 8 channel Can bus monitoring systems covering air pressure and temp pre/post turbo, intercooler, and manifold plus fuel pressure all controlled through a Motec dash setup. His GT-R is a data warehouse.

sundaydoug

Monkey
Jun 8, 2009
I'll post the video when I get home. What is more insane is the data collection system he built. He has a pair of 8 channel Can bus monitoring systems covering air pressure and temp pre/post turbo, intercooler, and manifold plus fuel pressure all controlled through a Motec dash setup. His GT-R is a data warehouse.
Badassery right there

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
on that note, I kinda like the way a skunk smells, but also with that being said, I've never been sprayed.
Yeah skunk does have a familiar yet pleasant association with weed, fresh ground coffee and Szechuan cuisine.

A friend's dog got sprayed right before we left for two weeks. Even with multiple tomato baths (at first) that dog still reeked when we returned.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Sweet, looks stock except for the wheels. Not that any GTR is a sleeper, but you wouldn't guess that one is making over 1000hp
His R32 is "https" and much the same, only about half the hp, though. He also has a twin boosted ugly ass GTO (2006?), but he seems to have WAY too much money.

His R35 has barely 5k miles on it.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The build sheet.

The setup is as follows - ETS Precision 5858 Twin Turbo Kit with wastegates routed back into the exhaust, ETS Race intercooler, ETS intakes, ETS downpipes, English Racing built 3.8L engine with Carillo HD Rods, CP-Carillo 10:1 Pistons, English Racing heads with GSC Valves and Valvetrain, GSC S2 Cams, O-Rings, T1 AOS, T1 Oil Pan, T1 Primary Fuel Rails, ID1050X primary injectors, ID1300 secondary injectors, Boostlogic Intake Manifold and Secondary Injector Rails, Cobb Accessport with Flex Fuel and 12 injectors support, Fore Systems Triple W480 fuel pumps, ER custom fuel lines, ID750 fuel filter.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
A friend's dog got sprayed right before we left for two weeks. Even with multiple tomato baths (at first) that dog still reeked when we returned.
there was a west highland terrier who came to the clinic i worked at in nashville......for a year after getting skunked....every time the dog got wet for a bath....you could just get a hint of skunk smell on him.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I work there. :twitch: Love the old brick buildings, hate all the new cheap looking construction.
Midrise Infill. Very profitable and easy to get through the approval process. Just like those hideous buildings in New market and Albany Street by the Hospital.. Those old buildings are just to expensive to rehab after the Boston Redevelopment Corp gets wind of your plans...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Need to go here this summer, can't believe I haven't been. That water looks awesome (not Portugal).

And them rox. There must be trail...