Quantcast

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
After looking again, my guess is that the picture was of some guy wearing girl pants on his bike. Someone chopped a photo of a topless girl over his torso. You can more or less make out the outline of the original person (I assume those brown blobs were his arms).

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
After looking again, my guess is that the picture was of some guy wearing girl pants on his bike. Someone chopped a photo of a topless girl over his torso. You can more or less make out the outline of the original person (I assume those brown blobs were his arms).

^^ yes

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Glad I finished before I read that.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
johnny hoogerland is one tough m*therfcuker! pedalled 40km to the finish after the crash and then got 33 stitches... and plans to ride on tomorrow. hats off!

NSFW due to man ass.

Also the video of the car hitting them. As well as the great video of Hoogerland receiving the king of the mountains leaders jersey and most competitive cyclist of the day award. Incredibly courageous and impressive.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
The french car wasn't watching, clearly. He had room if he held his line.
He definitely would have clipped that tree.

Voekeler was calling for water and the team car was coming up. The media car was trying to move to the side, obviously wasn't paying attention, and noticed the tree on the edge at the last second, panicked and over corrected.