Quantcast

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
We've had a few raging bitches make their Target appearances while wearing classic punk shirts. I saw one wearing a Dead Kennedy's shirt then go out an get into her big SUV with the punisher cop sticker on it. I think she missed the mark on that one. More recently saw one of the thin blue line stickers on a truck with the Rise Against fist logo.

Again one of those, 'sweetheart, I think you misunderstood everything this band sings about...' situations. My guess is that she saw the fist and thought it was a cute white supremacy logo - because a clenched fist is one. Where RA uses the labor rebellion fist.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
We've had a few raging bitches make their Target appearances while wearing classic punk shirts. I saw one wearing a Dead Kennedy's shirt then go out an get into her big SUV with the punisher cop sticker on it. I think she missed the mark on that one. More recently saw one of the thin blue line stickers on a truck with the Rise Against fist logo.

Again one of those, 'sweetheart, I think you misunderstood everything this band sings about...' situations. My guess is that she saw the fist and thought it was a cute white supremacy logo - because a clenched fist is one. Where RA uses the labor rebellion fist.
Rage-meme.jpg

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Our pollen this year has been the same as in that picture, absolutely insane.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
We've had a few raging bitches make their Target appearances while wearing classic punk shirts. I saw one wearing a Dead Kennedy's shirt then go out an get into her big SUV with the punisher cop sticker on it. I think she missed the mark on that one.
she probably took "police truck" literally