Quantcast

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
It looks like an Impala or other large Chevy, how would something that long come from the back? You wouldn't have something that long high up behind you. If they were on a trailer they would be below trunk level. And I can't imagine pulling a trailer with an Impala with 20' roofing panels on it. But I've seen some dumb shit at Home Depot, so you never know.

But looking at the angle it looks like it came from the front. But again, so many questions.
It's an Australian made GM pick-up, can't remember what they were called in the US.
Probably something patriotic like "Bon Jovi".

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
It's an Australian made GM pick-up, can't remember what they were called in the US.
Probably something patriotic like "Bon Jovi".
I don't think that generation of GM/Holden utes was ever in Murica. Older stuff would have been the El Camino. Newer unibody stuff is the Ford Maverick, Honda Ridgeline or Hyundai Santa Cruz.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I once looked at a house that was something like this. Agent had photoshopped the pictures to not look like Barney pulled the pin on a hand grenade.
There was a house similar that I looked at when my buddy was doing bank owned properties. Except they had removed all the appliances, all the bathroom fixtures and some of the hard scaping from the back yard before they left.

It was taking the built in oven that confused me the most. Unless you plan on building the spot for it yourself.