Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I pared mine down pretty significantly when we moved. Sent it all to a buddy in Camas whose still into all that old electronics stuff. I still have an old amp and a 5 disc cd changer, but I think that's it.
I don't even have an amp. The only thing I have are my two Infinity tower speakers that I refuse to get rid of still that are in the closet. I would like to get an older amp to hook them up for a nice stereo setup, but it's never been a priority.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I don't even have an amp. The only thing I have are my two Infinity tower speakers that I refuse to get rid of still that are in the closet. I would like to get an older amp to hook them up for a nice stereo setup, but it's never been a priority.
I hooked my two new amps up to the laptop then realised that I'm too stupid to be able to set them up.
Needless to say I haven't built the enclosures yet.
I didn't think it would have been too much more difficult than setting up the crossovers, EQ and time alignment like in my current ones but it's on a different level!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Am I seriously the only one here that has never experienced fire-ass, even though I eat stuff hot enough to curdle whisky? :confused:
The worst was after nearly a dozen fire balls at Salvador Molly's. But after that I learned to over hydrate and I end up pissing fire instead. While still not great, way easier to deal with.