Quantcast

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Don't know why they call that kind of girl a "pin-up." They generally require more robust mounting hardware.
The new pin ups that are a bit hipsterish are ok though. Just the old bacon fed ones from the old ones have a bit Rubens inspired shapes

To be on topic though

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I'd still ride that like a bull. Hipster or not.

The new pin ups that are a bit hipsterish are ok though. Just the old bacon fed ones from the old ones have a bit Rubens inspired shapes

To be on topic though

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I guess you could consider 'must have herpes' to be a standard.
Now your getting me confused with DmG.

My standards are simple, must care about themselves but not in the they are the center of the universe way, I like natural... in all ways.... Red head is always a plus, blondes are Meh... I am not a blonde fan....... Burnette's are a plus... clean, not willing to give it up on the first date, I want to work for it,.

Last edited:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Now your getting me confused with DmG.

My standards are simple, must care about themselves but not in the they are the center of the universe way, I like natural... in all ways.... Red head is always a plus, blondes are Meh... I am not a blonde fan....... Burnette's are a plus... clean, not willing to give it up on the first date, I want to work for it,.
You left out long walks on the beach.

Please, like any of us lounge denizens have any standards left. Any standards or scruples we had were quickly sold to satan when DMcG came on board.

Last edited:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
You left out long walks on the beach.

Please, like any of us lounge denizens have any standards left. Any standards or scruples we had were quickly sold to satan when DMcG came on board.
Screw the beach, sand gets everywhere....... as far as just oogling them, Yeah my standards are pretty ,uch gone, when it comes to taking them out... I still cling desperately to a few standards.....