Quantcast

Mo(n)arch

Turbo Monkey
Dec 27, 2010
Italy/south Tyrol
wonders what the price of mountain land in italy is...
Way to expensive, son.
In some places (Gröden, a highly touristical valley in the dolomites) the square meter of an appartment is now at about 6.000€...
Also, mountainland is not "buyable". It belongs to our farmers and is world natural heritage.

I see this mountain everyday from my balcony.
I realize once again how amazing our hometown is.

Last edited:

BMCarter

Monkey
Oct 10, 2007
Santa Barbara
750hp w/ a boost of 131hp for 33.3 seconds...:drool:
The article I read said they are 750hp INCLUDING the 131hp ERS punch. (current motors are are at 750 including 80 of which comes from the KERS) So for the other 1-2 minutes per lap, they are down at 619hp. The upside is that they will have more torque than the V8s, so corner exit could be a little quicker if the driver gets the power down properly.

All I can say is they better sound good, or this was all a massive waste of money.

Last edited:

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Way to expensive, son.
In some places (Gröden, a highly touristical valley in the dolomites) the square meter of an appartment is now at about 6.000€...
Also, mountainland is not "buyable". It belongs to our farmers and is world natural heritage.

I see this mountain everyday from my balcony.
I realize once again how amazing our hometown is.

Wait what ? 6k euro? That valley is what part of the Italian Mountains? Closer to Milan and Turin? Or the whole Bolzano area? That price is crazy considering 3-4 years ago I saw a meter of very nice looking flat in Maribor going for 1k and that's a city, not a mountain village.